Subject: Fathers-Laying their life down
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:21:30 +1100

<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/tracker/read.asp?ReadID=44
3314> 
Unable to read this email? Please click here
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/view.asp?CampaignMediaID=737&Cont
actID=90915&ContactEmail=[email-masked]> 
 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/header.jpg> 
Issue 182 - 20th February,2006 	Go to our website Here
<http://www.fathersonline.org/> 	 
 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/inthisissue.jpg>
*	Welcome Warwick
*	Grandads
*	Laughter
*	Single Dads
*	All you need is Love
*	Thought of the Week
*	Special Feature
*	News & Info
*	Dad's Prayer
*	About Us

Welcome Warwick

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/barrywilliams.jp
g> Last Thursday my wife and I hosted a breakfast and luncheon
mini-summit on fatherhood and men's policy issues pertaining to family
law reform. Several key leaders from within the fatherhood movement
attended. Barry Williams of the Lone Fathers Association and
spokesperson for Parents Without Partners was there along with Tony
Miller, CEO of Dads in Distress. Ash Patil from Fathers4Equality came
and also John Flanagan from the Non-Custodial Parents Party. Several
other groups were represented. For many of the guys it was the first
time that they had met. For others it was a chance to renew old
friendships. As we introduced ourselves around the table the phrase, 'it
is an honour to be among such men' was heard several times and was
something that I also reiterated. 

The 'Fatherhood Movement' in Australia is growing in strength, slowly
but surely. The reason for such healthy growth is that the men who are
leading the movement at this present time have done the hard yards
themselves and are all deeply committed, not just to the advancement of
men as fathers, but are committed to helping make stronger families,
healthier communities and a better future for our children. Most of the
leaders have laid down their lives to provide better outcomes for the
women, children and men of Australia.

In 1976, Barry Williams, head of the Lone Fathers Association had four
young children when his wife left him. His youngest was 3 months old,
then 6, 9 and 11 years old. He left work after an accident to care for
his children. When he went to Centrelink to apply for single parenting
allowance he found that he was not eligible because he was a man.
Instead of taking it on the chin as many men would, he decided to do
something about such blatant discrimination. 

Barry went to Parliament House, set up his tent on the front lawn and
began a hunger strike to obtain justice. Last Thursday he told us how he
and his 6 year old son got soaked in the middle of the night when the
automatic sprinkler system came on to water the grass. Undeterred he
continued his hunger strike. Of course the media had become very
interested in his story and so did the Prime Minister, Malcolm Fraser.
On the fifth day of Barry Williams' hunger strike Malcolm Fraser said,
"You are quite right son, go home and look after your children." A
Government car arrived that night at 9.40 pm with a message from the
Prime Minister that what Barry had been fighting for had come into law.

It is interesting to note that even though
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/rabbits_2.jpg>
Barry's stand for justice was successful, he has never received a
supporting parent's benefit for one day of his life. Instead he chose to
continue shooting wild ducks, kangaroos and rabbits to support his
family until he could work again. Over the following 33 years Barry
Williams poured hundreds of thousands of dollars of his own money into
establishing over 30 support branches for single fathers all over
Australia. He has yet to receive a proper wage for this work. For
decades he has been promised proper government funding, but these
promises have failed to materialise. 

Barry Williams is regularly abused by the very men he tries to help. He
told me recently that he will not give up the battle until every child's
natural right to a good relationship with his father is secured by an
Act of Parliament.

Recently Barry, like Tony Miller, was nominated for an Australian of the
Year Award. Barry is, in so many ways, a father to the fatherhood
movement in Australia. What qualifies him is his sacrifice and ability
to put others ahead of himself. This is what qualifies any father to
become the leader in his family.

So that is why, last Thursday, we said, 'it is an honour to be at the
same table' as men such as Barry Williams who have given, and continue
to give, their lives for a better future for our children.

Lovework

Take heart from Barry Williams' example as a father to the families and
children of Australia. 

Let us continue to lay our life down for our own wife and children. 

After all, isn't that what love is all about.

Yours for our children

Warwick Marsh

PS. I have received many emails and comments of support from last week's
fathersonline on the subject of my wife's miscarriage and the dangers of
the RU486 abortion pill.  Many of these comments have been printed in
this week's News & Info section, both for and against.  Greatly
appreciate your support and encouragement - Warwick.

________________________________________

Warwick Marsh  has been married to Alison for 30 years. He is 
the father of five children, four boys and one girl, ranging in 
age from 25 years to 13 years.  Warwick is a musician, 
songwriter, producer and public speaker who likes to think he 
can still laugh at himself.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Grandads

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/macarthur.jpg> 

By profession I am a soldier and take pride in that fact, but I am
prouder to be a father.

General Douglas MacArthur

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Laughter

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Leotards.gif> 

 

I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape, so I got mydoctor's
permission to join a fitness club and start exercising. 
I decided to take an aerobics class. 
I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour.
But, by the time I got my leotards on, the class was over.

_______________________________________________________

Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a local neighbourhood
tavern. Late in the evening the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so
intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the car
park for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing.

After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five vehicles, the
man managed to find his car which he fell into. He was there for a few
minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a
fine dry night), flicked the indicators on, then off, tooted the horn
and then switched on the lights.

He moved the vehicle forward a few cm, reversed a little and then
remained stationary for a few more minutes as some more vehicles left.

At last he pulled out of the car park and started to drive slowly down
The road.

The police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started
up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man
over and carried out a Breathalyzer test. To his amazement the
breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having consumed alcohol at
all! <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/drunk.gif> 

Dumbfounded, the officer said "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to
the Police Station this Breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the man, "tonight I'm the designated decoy".

True story...

 

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Single Dads

DAD president says it's time
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/divorce-main.jpg
> to tackle divorce rate

Kingsport Times-News (Tennessee)

January 22, 2006

By DEE GOODIN

Child support and visitation are passionate topics for parents but they
are also indicative of a much larger, growing problem affecting all of
society.

"We are in the midst of an astonishingly fast-growing problem," said
Tony Gottlieb, president of DAD - Dads Against Discrimination - of
Tennessee.

"And people are not aware of how fast it's growing."

Successful marriages and the nuclear family are quickly becoming a
rarity.

Gottlieb said according to recent statistics, 34-36 percent of births
are occurring to single parents and of the more than 50 percent of
failing marriages, half have children involved.

"More than half of the children born in the country are going to be or
are living in some sort of dual-parenting situation," Gottlieb said.
"When I was a child, the incidence of divorce of my neighborhood was
very, very rare.

When you look around today, it's hard to find anyone who hasn't been
deeply affected by it."

At the root of the problem is what Gottlieb calls "a lack of responsible
parenting."

He said there is "an astonishing failure to teach our young men

responsibility."

Gottlieb said responsible non-custodial parents are often clumped in
with what some call "dead-beat dads." And sometimes a custodial parent
will abuse the court system to punish an ex-partner. But a parent's main
concern should be raising a healthy child, emotionally as well as
physically, not seeking vengeance on the child's other parent.

According to the DAD of Tennessee Web site, children who come from
fatherless homes compose:

- 63 percent of youth suicides.

- 70 percent of juveniles in state institutions.

- 71 percent of teen pregnancies.

- 71 percent of high school dropouts.

- 75 percent of children in chemical abuse centers.

- 85 percent of youths in prisons.

- 85 percent of children with behavioral problems.

- 90 percent of homeless and runaway children.

"The co-relationship between fatherlessness and childhood development
failures should have everyone's attention by now but for most people
they have grown so accustomed to it they no longer perceive it as an
aberration."

Gottlieb, a father of two, ages 11 and 13, recently participated in a
panel that was convened by Tennessee's Department of Human Services to
review child-support guidelines.

"That gave me the opportunity to hear issues from judges and family law
professionals (as well as others) and they were able to hear us,"
Gottlieb said. "I have to say that I take my hat off to DHS for at least
taking a step and recognizing there is a broader scope here. They're
doing whatever they feel they can to increase the level of fairness and
participation."

Gottlieb said recently in the media there had been a widely-publicized
case of a convicted child rapist who was sentenced to 60 days in jail.
He pointed out failing to pay child support, whatever the reason, can
land a non-custodial parent in jail for up to 180 days.

"At some point we have to start incarcerating the criminals and stop
running a debtors' prison. If this is supposed to be about the best
interests of our children, what purpose does judicially sanctioned
parental alienation serve ?"

Gottlieb has his own ideas about how to solve the problem.

"Various people have various approaches," he said. "The state and
federal government have provided for tax exemptions for religious
organizations," Gottlieb said. "If the church is not the dominion of the
family then what is? ... It would be my serious hope that religious and
faith-based organizations would step up to the challenge.

"Most judicial districts are funded by property taxes," he said.
"Churches and other faith-based groups compose a large amount of
property that is exempt. We would all hope the church would be very,
very involved in dealing with these family issues. I'm not condemning
anyone, I just would like for the religious community to realize we're
losing our nuclear families.

"If you realize you're living in buckle of Bible belt (and that same
region) experiences some of highest divorce rates in entire country, it
comes down like a ton of bricks on the church. It's my personal belief
it will be churches and faith-based organizations that will solve this
problem," Gottlieb said.

"It's time now, we've gone over the edge. We can't ignore these problems
anymore - they're too big and they are affecting our overall standard of
living," he said.

For more information, visit www.tndads.org. 

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

All you need is Love

I am Always Wrong 

By Michael Kiely

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/wrong%20man.jpg>
Some readers might think I'm a feminist, weak, sucker-up-to-women type
of guy because I insist men are to blame for the state of their
relationships. I do think that. But I don't think men get a fair go.
Society is biassed against men and boys. That's a given. It's up to men
to lead society out of this hole. Not cajole and threaten and force it
out. 'Lead', which means to inspire, to motivate, to encourage and
reward.

Just to prove I'm not putting you on about the 'men are disadvantaged'
stuff, here are the lyrics of a song I wrote last year. It's played in a
bluegrass, appalachian mountain style.

I'm Always Wrong

As a young man I discovered one important fact

Boys and girls are different in the way they think and act

Schoolteachers will tell you boys are dumb and girls are bright

My teachers taught me I was hardly ever right

My mother taught me early to expect to be corrected

She prepared me for a lifetime living as directed

I found a girl whose love soon had me bound and gagged

Guess I was blessed to find a girl who cares enough to nag

CHORUS

If you're a male go straight to jail

Do not pass go do not collect $200 dollars

It's the game, it's been the same

Since Adam was a scholar

To change the game you'd have to change the world

You can only hope next time you come back as a girl

My son asked me secretly one day when I was home

Dad if I'm out there in the bush and I'm all alone

Will I still be wrong if there's no woman I can see

I said son I'm always wrong it's no use asking me

CHORUS

SECOND CHORUS

No matter if you are at work, at school or if you are at home

You start behind the eightball with a Y chromosome

No matter what you do the disapproval will be strong

All the women in your life will let you know you're wrong

Copyright Michael Kiely 2005

Now doesn't that make you feel better?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Free Offer of E-Book for Fathersonline Subscribers (Offer will end
soon!)

'Man Overboard' by Michael Kiely is a breakthrough book, designed to
help men rescue and renew their marriage relationships.  Michael has
been married for over 30 years, has three children and a background in
business and marketing.  He shares with his readers how he rescued his
own marriage when it went into crisis mode.  'Man Overboard' is short
(100 pages), filled with headlines, valuable insights and quotations and
doesn't beat around the bush.  

Warwick Marsh, founder of the 'Fatherhood Foundation' says, "Every man
should read this book if he is serious about staying married.  It is
easy to fall in love, but you have to fight to stay in love.  Michael
Kiely's book will give you keys to win the battle of love and save your
marriage from destruction.  'Man Overboard' will help to keep the 'love
fires' burning, but beware, this book is only for the brave.  The
fainthearted should not read this book.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Thought of the Week

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Crusifiction.jpg
> 

Greater love has no man than this

that he lay his life down

for his friends.

Jesus

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Special Feature

Wollongong Mini-Summit on
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Men%20group.jpg>
Fatherhood, Men's Policy and Family Law

23rd February 2006

On 23rd February the Fatherhood Foundation hosted a min-summit on the
proposed Family Law Reform 2005 Amendment Bill.  Groups represented
included:

Fatherhood Foundation, Lone Fathers Association, National Fatherhood
Coalition, Parents Without Partners, Non Custodial Parents Party,
Fairness in Child Support, Fathers for Equality.   Other groups were
also represented and very interested in the outcome of our meeting.
These included the Australian Christian Lobby and the Festival of Light.
Barry Williams tabled comments from both the Australian Government and
the Opposition.  

The purpose of the mini-summit was to consider our joint position on
Family Law Reform and find key points of agreement between the various
groups and team members.  This will lead to practical outworking in our
discussions with MPs and Senators from the various political parties
when we meet in Federal Parliament, Canberra on 2nd March 2006. 

The general agreement amongst delegates at the mini-summit was that the
current legislation was admirable in intent, but will be seriously
flawed in practice.  The reason for this is that it does not guarantee
justice to our children to equally enjoy a relationship with both mother
and father. Equality of children, mothers and fathers must be guaranteed
by law to ensure that the Family Relationship Centres will function, as
intended, in a fair and equitable manner.

The following states our position, from the groups as listed above, on
the proposed Family Law Amendment 2005 as derived from the Wollongong
Mini-Summit.

1)       As a starting point in child custody arrangements it must be
acknowledged that every child has a fundamental right to equal parenting
time with both mother and father unless there are proven mitigating
circumstances, or unless the parents agree to alternative arrangements.

2)       We support the principle that women should receive equal pay
for equal work.  Shared parenting will promote equal pay for women by
giving both parents equal opportunity to work.

3)       Domestic violence by men or women within the family unit is to
be condemned by all and should attract the full force of the law for all
perpetrators whether male or female. Therefore deliberate attempts to
isolate a child from a parent without just cause (eg false allegations
of domestic violence) should also be considered an act of domestic
violence.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

News & Info

Treating all 
Family Types

Equally in 
Social Policy and Law
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/man_reading.jpg>
by Natalie J Gately and Pamela J Henry

from the School of Law and Justice,

Edith Cowan University

Thursday, 2nd March 2006

3 pm Main Committee Room, Parliament House

To RSVP please phone Faye on 02 6277 4386 (Alby Schultz Office)

The recent inquiry into child custody arrangements in the event of
family separation recommended significant changes to the family law
system and child support scheme.  The Ministerial Task Force on Child
Support has also outlined recommended changes to the child support
scheme.  Whilst this inquiry and subsequent recommendations acknowledge
the difficulties that are encountered by subsequent families have been
overlooked.  This presentation will discuss the findings of independent
research conducted by Ms Gately and Ms Henry in conjunction with the
Member for Hume, Alby Schultz MP and the implication of those findings
for social policy and law.

__________________________________

Letters

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

I wanted to write to thank you for the excellent newsletter!  Each
edition has a wonderful mix of inspiration and determination about
fathers/children/issues of relevance to us all. 

Keep up the great work!

Brian

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Know how you feel, we lost three, all under three months

John & Maureen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

It was a very sad day for Australia when our collective parliament
individually voted for an organisation of medicos to consider the
abortion pill. Congratulations to John Howard, Tony Abbott and the
others who tried to persuade their colleagues that this important moral
decision was for the Australian people to decide through their elected
representatives. Congratulations to Warwick and Alison Marsh and all the
other advocates who also fought hard to prevent this decision. Those who
spoke up should not feel ashamed. Now let's pray that the TGA never
receive an application from a pharmaceutical company and if they do they
reject it. Let's also support every girl we know who may face this awful
dilemma to consider life choices for their unborn child. There is still
hope.

Mark 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

For the most part your website is informative and useful but your
comments 

on RU486 make me think that a secular fathersonline website would be
more 

helpful to most fathers in Australia.

Mark Walton

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Last week's was a very good newsletter. I just wanted to express my
appreciation.

Tim Banfield

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

A very touching and thought provoking letter on RU486 and your wife's
miscarriage. Thanks.

I am not surprised or amazed at the passage of the bill. This is our
nation. The people who are doing the "supposedly right thing" are busy
working, paying bills, and trying to be there for their family. I sent
in a letter re RU486, but from previous experience I

wasn't expecting even a flood of correspondence to make any difference. 

The core values have all changed, and the core value of society now
seems to be selfishness and self-absorption. When the fight is with
politicians and their minders that are elusive and unaccountable, it is
a tough battle to wage.

I appreciate your work.

Kevin

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

I have sent a letter to Wollongong's Mercury newspaper.  What a shocker
re RU486! 

My letter is there but also a letter claiming the numbers of abused
children would be up if we didn't abort them first and another letter
suggesting we should now euthanase our older people given we have
allowed the abortion pill!  This legislative change appears to be the
slippery slope of devaluing of all human life. I am disgusted!

Keep up your great work. It's more important than ever now!

God bless you

Mark  Sewell

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Someone objected to my letter in Launceston's examiner removing
Parliamentary oversight of the human pesticide known as RU486.  I wrote
this letter with the hope of it doing some good.

Great to hear from you.  What a beautiful song by Allison.

Kind regards

Jack

Sir,

K Malisauskas (Letters, 19 Feb) responding to my letter of 16 Feb needs
a small history lesson concerning the human pesticide known as RU486.

Not able to find an American or European manufacturer (one woman died
during testing in Canada so they ceased the testing and banned the drug)
Danco Pharmaceuticals was incorporated in the tax haven of the Cayman
Islands by a disbarred lawyer and convicted forger by the name of Pike
in order to market their deadly product.  They make no other
Pharmaceuticals.  

RU486 is manufactured by a Chinese drug company near Shanghai cited by
the U S Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for producing tainted drugs.
China however has banned the drug.  China's international news agencies,
citing safety concerns about the drug, report that "retail drug stores
are forbidden to sell the drug with or without a prescription."

At least 5 women that we know of have died in the US and in 237
instances 68 women required blood transfusions with 42% of them losing
over half their blood volume.

Since RU486 results in only a 60 to 80% chance of an abortion a second
drug must be injected within 48 hours.  This drug, Cytotec
(Misoprostol), increases the percentage to 92-95% and is manufactured by
R G Searle.  A Melbourne QC in the Herald Sun of 16 Feb reports that
Searle has issued repeated warnings that this drug is unsuitable for
abortions because of "unacceptable risks of serious injury or death".

Although the promoters of this death drug say it will benefit women in
the bush the FDA Medication Guide warns that RU486 should NOT be taken
by anyone who has asthma, glaucoma, liver or kidney disease,
hypertension, anaemia, with heart problems, taking blood thinners or if
they cannot easily get hospital emergency room medical help including
blood transfusions and emergency resuscitation.

The Journal of the American Medical Association, the Washington Post and
the Lancet,  British Medical Journal, all report that in the French
tests 10% of the women were in such pain that they required narcotic
pain relief in the "not safe" level.  The French government, after all
the problems requiring blood transfusions, unsafe levels of narcotics
etc, banned the use by smokers and women over the age of 35.  France
must not care as much about the health of their women as Canada because
even after a woman died during testing RU486 France did not follow
Canada with a blanket ban of this shonky drug.

The safety and wellbeing of Australian women and children has been
ignored by the hideous politicians who voted to disallow parliamentary
oversight of RU486.  These are the "they" I was talking about in my
letter objected to by Malisauskas in your letters page of 19 Feb.  

Significant worldwide testing has already proven RU486 causes intense
pain, massively excessive bleeding, haemorrhaging and death.  It is NOT
therapeutic!  The Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration need not
conduct further dangerous tests.     

Cordially,

Jack Sonnemann

Tunbridge Wells Inn

Tunbridge  7120

03 62552126

******************************** 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Please find below my letter re the Senate inquiry on Family Law
Amendment Bill 2005.

Committee Secretary

Senate Legal Constitutional Committee

Department of the Senate

Parliament House,

CANBERRA. 2600.

Dear Secretary,       

Inquiry into Family Law Amendment (Shared Parental Responsibility)Bill
2005.

Bill Number O5196.

I wish to make an official complaint to all concerned about the
impossibly short time in which to make submissions (7th-24th February)
and the ridiculously short time in which the Senate Committee has to
study this bill, that is one month (from 24th February to 27th
March,2006)

This Bill is a complex and most important document and both the public
and the committee need months to study it.  It will have profound
affects on this nation. If we are going to have a new Family Law Bill,
we need to scrap the old one and start again.  It is impossible to make
sense of it unless we have the 1975 Act to compare the changes carefully
and we need to know that those who have prepared it do not have ulterior
motives behind these changes.  We have just had 30 years of a Family Law
that was instigated under Labor, and we do not want another 30 years of
the same socialist/feminist agenda, (meaning the destruction of the
family unit).  One wrong decision could result in the destruction of
many lives, in fact the collapse of our society. 

Please grant an extension of time for this inquiry, and pass on my
complaint to the Prime Minister and Attorney General. 

Yours faithfully,

Bev Pattenden, Co-Founder of Grandparents in Distress. 

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Dad's Prayer

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/DADKIDS.jpg> 

 

Dear God

You are wonderful beyond description.

Your fatherhood credentials
are impeccable.

No one is as perfect as you.

We do our best, but we still 
fall short as fathers.

Our children expect so much 
more than we can deliver,

but with your help we are in the race.

Please help us become great dads.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

About Us

Mission Statement & Help Us!

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/client_images/fathers_issue163-10t
h%20October,2005_Foundation%20Logo%20180.jpg> 
Mission Statement 

The Fatherhood Foundation is a charitable, non profit incorporated
association with a goal to inspire men to a greater level of excellence
as fathers, by encouraging and educating them, thereby renewing and
empowering families.

Click here for more information about us
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/rr.asp?s=3393&v=300&c=21&u=http://
www.ausheart.com.au/fathers/about/index.html>  

Help Us!

The Fatherhood Foundation believes that the key to life is giving.
That's why this newsletter is given freely without expectation.  Life is
also about relationships.  That's what being a good father is all about,
developing relationships with your loved ones.
 
If you would like to give financially to the Fatherhood Foundation,
please mail your cheque or money order to:
Fatherhood Foundation
PO Box 440
WOLLONGONG  NSW  2520
AUSTRALIA

You have received the fathersonline.org newsletter because you have
subscribed, or you have been subscribed by a friend.  If you do not wish
to receive future emails, please click the UNSUBSCRIBE button below or
send an email to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject heading.

back to top 

	Click Here to Unsubscribe
<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/optout/?CampaignID=726&Con
tactID=90915>