Subject: Spam Alert: Fathers Singing Crazy Songs
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:44:32 +1100

<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/tracker/read.asp?ReadID=46
2394> 
Unable to read this email? Please click here
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/view.asp?CampaignMediaID=759&Cont
actID=90915&ContactEmail=[email-masked]> 
 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/header.jpg> 
Issue 182 - 20th February,2006 	Go to our website Here
<http://www.fathersonline.org/> 	 
 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/inthisissue.jpg>
*	Welcome Warwick
*	Grandads
*	Laughter
*	Single Dads
*	All you need is Love
*	Thought of the Week
*	Putting Our Children First
*	News & Info
*	Dad's Prayer
*	About Us

Welcome Warwick

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/beatles.jpg> 

When you Google 'Can't Buy Me Love', the famous song by Paul McCartney,
first performed by the Beatles, way back in the sixties, 5 million
references come up.  That just shows how influential the Beatles still
are today, some 45 years down the track.

 

 

 

I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend, 

If it makes you feel alright.

I'll get you anything my friend,

If it makes you feel alright,

For I don't care too much for money

For money can't buy me love.

It would seem that the message is still relevant today, here in
Australia, as happiness and love go together.  According to a recent
survey of Federal Electorates, Australia's saddest electorate is in the
heart of Sydney, the richest and most expensive city in the country
while the happiest voters live in one of the nation's poorest rural
electorates.

In a survey that turns the accepted political wisdom on its head, one of
the most disadvantaged electorates in Australia, the Queensland seat of
Wide Bay, has emerged as the one where people are at their most content.
Wide Bay, which takes in the coast of Hervey Bay and the World
Heritage-listed Fraser Island, has topped Australia's 150 electorates on
the basis of wellbeing and sense of community, according to the first
electorate-based national index of wellbeing compiled by Deakin
University.

In standard of living, health, achievement in life, personal
relationships, sense of safety, connection to the community and future
security, the index found Wide Bay came out on top - despite limping
along at the bottom of other surveys that measure employment, income,
education and economic strength.  

Eight of the top nine happiest electorates are poor and isolated rural
communities, while all of the saddest seats are metropolitan or outer
metropolitan seats.

What does this tell us?  That Paul McCartney got it right!! Money can't
buy love or happiness.

In my career as a touring musician with a musical family, The Marshes,
we have performed in some of the poorest and richest areas of the world,
sometimes sleeping in African Villages on mud floors and other times in
five star hotels - always connecting with the people.  Consistently we
have found that the poorest of the poor are much happier than the
richest of the rich.  Mother Teresa said it this way, "The curse of the
third world is poverty, but the curse of the western world is loneliness
and sadness."  Jesus sums it all up, "a man's life does not consist in
the abundance of his possessions."  The joy in our life comes from the
quality of our relationships, not our money in the bank.  Over the last
few years there has been much talk about the work family balance, and
the need to get it right.  In many ways the tension in the work family
balance has got more to do with the tension about what should take
priority in our lives.  Is it the 'things' that our work gives us the
opportunity to acquire that are most important, or is it the love we
give and receive and the quality of our relationships within our friends
and family.  If you tell too many people that money can't buy love you
might find yourself singing along with Billy Thorpe, 'Some people I know
think that I am crazy'.  Still I think that if I was a betting man I
would be putting my money on Paul McCartney's 'Can't Buy Me Love'.

Lovework

Have some fun around the dinner table with your family as you sing along
with the Beatles:

Say you don't want no diamond ring and I'll be satisfied.

Tell me that you want those kind of things

That money just can't buy.

For I don't care too much for money,

For money can't buy me love.

Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so,
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/rockbabyb.gif> 

Can't buy me love, no, no, no, no.

You never know, if you sing it enough you just might start to believe
it!

Yours for singing crazy songs

Warwick Marsh

PS  We have launched 'Operation Children First' to help the Federal
Government put a priority on our children (The current Family Law Reform
Amendment Proposal is fatally flawed).  Children need justice and
mothers and fathers need equality in Family Law.  Shared parenting will
help reduce the divorce rate and help stem the tide of fatherlessness in
our nation.

Will you help us advocate for Australian children?  Check out the
'Operation Children First' section of the newsletter for further
information.  We only have two weeks before the final vote is taken.
Help us help the children. 

________________________________________

Warwick Marsh  has been married to Alison for 30 years. He is 
the father of five children, four boys and one girl, ranging in 
age from 25 years to 13 years.  Warwick is a musician, 
songwriter, producer and public speaker who likes to think he 
can still laugh at himself.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Grandads

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/money%20wealth.j
pg> 

Measure wealth not by the 

things you have,

but by the things you have 

for which you would not take money.

anon

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Laughter

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/lawyer.gif> One
afternoon a wealthy lawyer was riding in his shiny limousine when he saw
two men along the roadside eating grass.  Disturbed, he ordered his
driver to stop and he got out to investigate the situation.

He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.  "We HAVE TO
eat grass."

Shocked, the lawyer said, "Well, then, you can come with me to my house
and I'll feed you!"

"But sir.  I have a wife and two children with me.  They are over there,
under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.

Turning to the other poor man he said, "You come with us, too."

The second man said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with
me!"

"Bring them all!" the lawyer answered.  They all jammed into the huge
limo.

Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said,
"Sir, you are too kind.  Thank you for taking all of us with you."

Genuinely touched, the lawyer replied, "Glad to do it.  You'll really
love my place; the grass is almost a foot high!"

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Single Dads

Press Release: March 8th, 2006

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/shared%20parents
.jpg> Equal Parenting laws AN INEVITABILITY, 

says Australian Parenting group

Australian equal parenting group, Fathers4Equality, has stated that
equal parenting time after separation is an inevitable development,
simply awaiting a government with enough resolve to put the rights of
children ahead of the vested interests of single mother's groups.

Currently, the government is in the process of debating the recently
introduced Family Law Amendment Bill, a commendable bill that is
intended to usher in a new era of equal parenting arrangements. As part
of this process, Fathers4Equality has recently presented its well
researched submission on the benefits of equal parenting to children of
separated families, entitled "Parents are Forever...even if marriages
are not" to the Senate Hearing on the provisions of the Family Law
Amendment. 

"The benefits of equal parenting are well accepted and have been
repeatedly demonstrated in very credible research" says Ash Patil,
President of Fathers4Equality. "These benefits are accepted by the
majority in Parliament, however the only significant obstacles right now
to a presumption of equal parenting time are the self-serving interests
of single mother's groups, who tend to have a disproportional influence
on the government."
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/undertable%20kid
s.jpg> 

Despite the overwhelming benefits of equal parenting time, and the well
documented child abuse risks associated with single-mother households,
the government has unfortunately baulked at recommending a rebuttable
presumption of equal parenting time in its Family Law Amendment Bill,
and has instead opted for asking the Family Court to "consider" equal
parenting time only.

Without a rebuttable presumption of equal parenting time, many fathers
are concerned that the Howard government is making the same mistake as
the Keating government in 1995, with its own family law amendments that
were also intended to create equal parenting as a norm. Not only did the
1995 amendments fail absolutely, but equal parenting orders as a result
fell by more than half. 

For the current Family Law Amendment Bill to achieve the full benefits
of equal parenting for as many Australian children of separated families
as possible, a legal presumption of equal parenting time is required, as
a starting point in child custody considerations. This presumption
should be rebuttable, meaning that it will not apply where there is
convincing evidence that it is harmful to the child, or where the
parents mutually decide on different arrangements.

[Distribute freely]

Direct link:
http://www.fathers4equality-australia.org/equalparenting/fathers4equalit
y.nsf/pages/EqualParentingInevitability 

  <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/joinus2.gif> 

Ash Patil

[email-masked] 

PO Box 57, THIRROUL, NSW, 2515

0437-967-955

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

All you need is Love

  

Only a wife would say that!
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/man_woman%20yell
ing.jpg> 

by Michael Kiely

The words popped out of my mouth before I could stop them: "Only a wife
would say that!" They came so naturally and yet their effect was
explosive. Let me explain: Occasionally, in the heat of conversation,
you'll be explaining something and you'll quote a figure or state a fact
that is not in itself important, but you miss the mark recollecting the
exact figure or fact and you blurt out something to support your point,
then move on. No one but a pedant would stop your flow and humiliate you
in front of a group of people, but this voice pipes up: "No, that's not
right. it's nearer to (whatever)..." And it is th melifluous tones of
your beloved's voice. A sane man simply looks at his watch, shouts "IS
that the time?" and rushes out of the room. An insane man says: "Only a
wife would say that!" I am insane. I had to apologise like a b*st**d,
thinking all the time "It's you who should be apologising." She was
deeply hurt by the remark, perhaps because it hit home. Your best friend
wouldn't do it, so why will a wife do it? Exercise compassion, Michael.
Likely explanation: she realised what she had done and attacked me for
saying something that humiliated her in public (the mirror image of what
she had done to me). Often when we have a go at someone for doing
something, if we look back at ourselves we find that we have done the
same thing and we're covering for ourselves. (The Bible says don't worry
about the speck in your brother's eye, worry about the log in you own
eye.) The fact is I humilated her in retaliation, without meaning to. It
comes so easily to me to hurt her feelings, as it does to all of us.
("You always hurt the one you love..." goes the old song.) Why are we so
cavalier with the feelings of those closest to us? Why can't we say all
the praiseworthy things they do all the time?

Anyway, as luck would have it, a couple of days later she was in a
position to say, "Only a husband would say that..." and we had a laugh.
She's a wonderful woman because she's human and subject to human
frailty. By sheer luck, so am I! We will stagger on together, wearing
off the rough edges of each other to make the perfect partner, like it
says in the book.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Free Offer of E-Book for Fathersonline Subscribers

'Man Overboard' by Michael Kiely is a breakthrough book, designed to
help men rescue and renew their marriage relationships.  Michael has
been married for over 30 years, has three children and a background in
business and marketing.  He shares with his readers how he rescued his
own marriage when it went into crisis mode.  'Man Overboard' is short
(100 pages), filled with headlines, valuable insights and quotations and
doesn't beat around the bush.  Warwick Marsh, founder of the 'Fatherhood
Foundation' says, 'Every man should read this book if he is serious
about staying married.  It is easy to fall in love, but you have to
fight to stay in love.  Michael Kiely's book will give you keys to win
the battle of love and save your marriage from destruction.  'Man
Overboard' will help to keep the 'love fires' burning, but beware, this
book is only for the brave.  The fainthearted should not read this
book.!

Michael is insistent that we continue to make his book available to our
readers. To get your free copy of 'Man Overboard' (normally over $20),
simply send your request with a copy of the first page of your
fathersonline (which contains your first name and email address), to
Michael Kiely: [email-masked]   with 'Free copy of Man
Overboard' written in the subject line. Make sure you give Michael some
feedback on his kindness in giving you a copy, free of charge.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Thought of the Week

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/paul_and_linda.j
pg> 

 

I'll give you all I've got to give,

If you'll say you love me too.

I may not have a lot to give,

But what I've got I'll give to you.

For I don't care too much for money,

For money can't buy me love.

Paul McCartney

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Putting Our Children First

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/hands.jpg>
Putting Our Children First

'Operation Children First' is the name given to our call for action from
the fatherhood and men's groups of Australia. We must put our children
first and unite with one voice and demand justice for our children and
equality for mothers and fathers in the proposed family law reform.

We agree with Barry Williams, President of Lone Fathers Association
Australia (LFAA), who gave testimony before the Senate enquiry on Friday
3rd March 2006 in Parliament House, Canberra, when he said that the
"Family Law Amendment (Shared Parenting Responsibility) Bill 2005 should
be renamed the Equal Parenting Time Bill 2006.  It is
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/babies%206.bmp>
of the utmost importance that in this bill the words must be entrenched
that the children in separated and divorced families have a natural and
paramount right to have equal parenting time with their children.  For
too long now, we have witnessed children not being allowed these natural
rights which is an infringement on their rights as referred to by the
Charter of the Rights of the Child (United Nations).  The family
relationship centres, when set up, must be told they have to start at an
equal parenting time where one parent requests it."

We, as representatives of the fatherhood and men's
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/crying%20child.g
if> movement of Australia, believe that the only way to entrench in law
the above statement is through a rebuttable presumption of equal
parenting time that guarantees the children this fundamental human
right.  Adults divorce each other, but children do not divorce their
mother and father.  Children need a mother and a father, but the current
family law reform bill as now presented to the Senate, while well
intentioned is fatally flawed as an instrument of reform that can
guarantee our children justice, and mother and fathers equality before a
court of law.  Unless such amendments, as suggested above, among others,
are included in the new bill then the new family law reform bill will be
ignored by the Family Law Court just as the well intentioned family law
reforms suggested by the Keating Government were ignored in 1995. As Bob
Dylan sings, 'When will we ever learn?'

The fatherhood and men's movement of Australia calls upon men as fathers
to make a stand for Australia's children by doing the following.

1.       Contacting the Senators in your state of residence by email,
letter, phone and fax.  The very best way is to go and visit them
personally.  Ask them to amend the bill and put our children first. For
Senate contact details go to: www.aph.gov.au  

2.       Contacting all 72 Senators by email, letter, phone, fax and
appointment and ask them to put our children first and grant equality to
mothers and fathers in a court of law.

3.       Contact all the media outlets you know, local papers, national
papers, TV and radio, including talkback radio, and ask them to
publicise the fact that the current family law reform is fatally flawed
as it stands and the Family Relationship Centres will not work unless
the Family Law Court is directed to give equality and justice to both
parents and children.
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/kids-line-up.jpg
> 

4.       Contact all your friends, neighbours and those within your
respective networks to also help you do all of the above to put our
children first, above the interests of the corrupted family law system.
Our children need justice and mothers and fathers need equality.  How
much longer must our children wait?

For comment on the above please contact:

Warwick Marsh

Fatherhood Foundation  02 4272 6677  041 822 5212

Barry Williams

Lone Fathers Association   02 6258 4216   0417 668 802

Ash Patil

Fathers for Equality  0437 967 955

Mark Bourne 

Richard Hillman Foundation  08 8391 1755  0408 917 125

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

News & Info

Nappy times ahead as baby boom hits Parramatta

Date: March 5 2006
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Eels%20Dads.jpg>
By Amy Lawson 

The Parramatta Eels have embarked on a secret off-season recruiting
mission, but salary cap auditor Ian Schubert can rest easy - these
recruits won't be ripe until at least 2023.

Six Eels players become fathers in the off-season - four for the first
time.

Veteran prop Paul Stringer was the first to welcome an off-season
arrival with the birth of his daughter Lucy on October 27.

It's the second child for Stringer and his wife Mel, who have a
four-year-old son Jack.

Captain Nathan Cayless and fiancee Erin Pope were close behind with
daughter Mia born on October 31 and Adam and Donna Peek had their first
daughter Chali on November 18.

Nathan Hindmarsh's partner Bonnie Scott gave birth to their first son
Archie on January 11, Glenn and Robyn Morrison had their second child,
Beau Shae, on January 24, and Henry Perenara and partner Karinda Leary's
son Tremayne was born on January 29.

Morrison said talk at training these days was more likely to centre on
nappy-changing techniques and bottle feeding than set plays and team
tactics.

"You'd never think it but the boys are sitting around at training
talking about babies," he said. "You wouldn't do that in the past.

"The young blokes hear us talking about babies and they just shake their
heads and walk the other way."

Despite the cringe factor for some of his younger teammates, Morrison
believes the family atmosphere has been a good influence on the rookies.

"I've been in teams before where they're more party-oriented off the
field," he said.

"It's a pretty mature team. Blokes will have a drink and a dance but
they don't go silly.

"The young guys are keen to go out and have a good time when they can
but they don't go overboard because they see how the senior players
behave."

 

Learn the Skills to Parenting God's Way

The phenomenal success of the Super Nanny TV show has highlighted the
great need for parents to understand how to raise children. Some of
Australia's key parenting speakers will be doing just that at the 2006
Practical Parenting Seminar. 

Produced by Media Inc, publishers of Alive and Christian Woman
magazines, the Practical Parenting Seminar will show you God's way to
parenting. 

Baby Love author Robin Barker, parenting speaker and author Terri
Hardwick and Focus on the Family Chairman Neville Cox will be the key
speakers at this seminar, to be held at the Marriott International,
North Ryde, on Saturday April 29. 

The Practical Parenting Seminar is specifically for parents of children
of all ages and teaches the art of parenting. With programs that range
from taming toddlers, right through to parents learning to work
together, the Practical Parenting Seminar is a must for all parents. 

Online registration, speaker bios and a full program for the day is
available at www.christianwoman.com.au  Registration is available on the
morning from 8.30am, with the seminar commencing at 9.00am and finishing
at 3.00pm. 

The Practical Parenting Seminar is just $55 or $99 per couple. As a
special offer, register before March 31, 2006 and you can bring along a
friend for only $29.95.

For more information on this media release, please phone: 

Glenn Wysman

Event Manager, Media Inc

Telephone: 02 8437 3541 

Email: [email-masked]   

Website:  www.christianwoman.com.au <http://www.christianwoman.com.au/>
________________________________________________________

Fresh Start Monthly Meeting

Fresh Start is a support group for people who are single again.

7.30pm, Saturday 25th March 2006 at St Paul's Anglican Church, 421 Old
Northern Rd Castle Hill

Speakers: Michael & Julie Horgan are the new leaders of Fresh Start.
They have a story to tell of marriage breakdown, remarriage and the
challenges of raising a blended family.

Suggested donation:   $5.00

Enquiries: 96296680 - Michael or Julie

_____________________________________________

Letters

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Thanks for the support that you are providing for fathers through your
newsletter. Sometimes the simple things can be extremely helpful 'like
the segment in Newsletter 182 re men hold keys to their wives' calm.
There being a bit of tension in our relationship at the time, I decided
to put the advice into practice immediately. I found my wife, sat next
to her, and took her hand in mine. She cried. The tension was gone.

Thanks for that piece of positive advice.

Cheers

Denis 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Your newsletter is sensational - congratulations!  I have been trying to
find a telephone number for you without success. 

Kind regards

Catherine 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Thank you Fatherhood Foundation.

Hey, I loved the prayer at the end of the newsletter, what a challenge.
I think how true it is that marriage can kill the selfishness out of
men. In fact, I believe a good marriage will make a husband a better man
than he was. 

Cheers

 Tim

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Having read your article, the essential message it sends to me is, "DONT
GET MARRIED".

The legal nightmare and financial penalty imposed on marriage by our
society teaches us that any young man these days is "loopy" if he gets
married.

I would expect that the vast majority of people get married without the
full knowledge of what marriage means over the long-term. Add to that
the abyss that men will be cast into if their marriage falls apart,
suggests that marriage is a no-brainer. About 50% of marriages end in
divorce. A further percentage of couples live in loveless marriages for
the reason that they need to keep together for the children and secondly
that men can't bear to go through the battle and inevitable legal and
financial defeat, which means that the majority of marriages are not
sound. Add to that the fact that if a women decides to "pull the pin"
for whatever reasons, the man has lost anyway. 

Your article suggests to me that it is best to stay faithful to your
wife because of the penalty, fear, desperation and the financial
penalties that will probably ruin your life, in fact, in most cases, a
living hell, not because of equal love, respect and consideration. 

I have seen the wreckage of many men in my life whose wives decided to
pull out. What the research states in your article is true. In all
cases, men with failed marriages are not as happy as they were before
and that is because of what has been taken away from them, their ability
to start again.

Until men have equality under the law in marriage, it is a failed
institution. Until men become emancipated and have equality ...marriage
is gambling, therefore a man has a less than 50% chance of avoiding
financial ruin.

There is no guidebook for men before they consider marriage.

In the vast majority of cases, women only want a sperm donor to validate
their reproductive needs as dictated by Feminism and trashy women's
magazines and a poor sucker to pay for it, not love.

Unfortunately, the romance of marriage and more importantly, the ritual
and celebration of the act ie) receptions and ceremony, is promoted and
has taken centre stage over the act of love, mutual respect and mutual
obligation between a man and a woman. I know that the Church promotes
marriage and it is well understood why, as the best way to raise
children; however, the Church has to look deeper and pull its head out
of the sand. What marriage was 50 years ago is not the reality today. I
can understand the anxiety the Church faces in wanting to preserve the
institution and its credibility; however you have to realise that
without equality under the law for men, and an ability for both sides to
start again if they so choose, you are promoting an institution that is
causing great harm to men.

A detailed workshop or course regarding marriage and it meaning,
outlining the reality of a marriage for young men and women would be
invaluable in preparing people for the reality of marriage. Some men may
run a million miles once they know what the future could possibly hold.
But this would be invaluable because it would have avoided a disaster.
The 50% divorce rate would then drop as the percentage of strong
marriages increases. A course of this nature, devoid of religious dogma
and focusing on the practicalities of relationships, joys,
responsibilities and obligations, with a focus on the secular community
would be of enormous benefit to the community as it would inform people
in regard to the realities of the arrangement. It would also save
millions of people (families, children and extended families)  from the
despair, death and unhappiness that could have been avoided.

I have children and am married and am celebrating 20 years of marriage
this year. 

Your article implies, "Don't stay together out of love and respect, stay
in their "man" because, our society will make your life a misery, with
very little chance of starting again". 

God is putting this problem in front of us because it has to be fixed. 

The best message the Church can give any man who is considering marriage
is "Are you a gambling man?"  If a guy then wants to get married after
considering all the ramifications of signing the marriage certificate,
then it becomes much less of a gamble. Unless our society or the Church
does this, your are condoning a course of action that is harmful to
males. 

With respect and admiration for the service you provide to our
community,

Alexander McArthur 

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Dad's Prayer

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Can't%20Buy%20Me
%20Love%202.jpg> 

Dear God

'Some people I know think that I am crazy'

'But I don't care too much for money

For money can't buy me love'. 

Really what I'm trying to say is . . .

'I wanna know what love is,

I want you to show me' . . . 

And by the way . . .

'Do you believe in life after love?'

Perhaps I should follow Peter Murray's advice . . . 

'I get down on my knees and I pray to God'

Cos when I do (and Ry Cooder's song comes to mind)

'I think things are going to work out fine'.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

About Us

Mission Statement & Help Us!

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/client_images/fathers_issue163-10t
h%20October,2005_Foundation%20Logo%20180.jpg> 
Mission Statement 

The Fatherhood Foundation is a charitable, non profit incorporated
association with a goal to inspire men to a greater level of excellence
as fathers, by encouraging and educating them, thereby renewing and
empowering families.

Click here for more information about us
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/rr.asp?s=3393&v=300&c=21&u=http://
www.ausheart.com.au/fathers/about/index.html>  

Help Us!

The Fatherhood Foundation believes that the key to life is giving.
That's why this newsletter is given freely without expectation.  Life is
also about relationships.  That's what being a good father is all about,
developing relationships with your loved ones.
 
If you would like to give financially to the Fatherhood Foundation,
please mail your cheque or money order to:
Fatherhood Foundation
PO Box 440
WOLLONGONG  NSW  2520
AUSTRALIA

You have received the fathersonline.org newsletter because you have
subscribed, or you have been subscribed by a friend.  If you do not wish
to receive future emails, please click the UNSUBSCRIBE button below or
send an email to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject heading.

back to top 

	Click Here to Unsubscribe
<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/optout/?CampaignID=748&Con
tactID=90915>