Subject: Fathering in Antarctica
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:22:38 +1000

<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/tracker/read.asp?ReadID=54
2275> 
Unable to read this email? Please click here
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/view.asp?CampaignMediaID=840&Cont
actID=90915&ContactEmail=[email-masked]> 
 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/header.jpg> 
Issue 182 - 20th February,2006 	Go to our website Here
<http://www.fathersonline.org/> 	 
 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/inthisissue.jpg>
*	Welcome Warwick
*	Grandads
*	Laughter
*	Single Dads
*	All you need is Love
*	Thought of the Week
*	The ANZAC Spirit
*	News & Info
*	Dad's Prayer
*	About Us

Welcome Warwick

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/penguins.jpg>
Morgan Freeman's words boomed out across the cinema," This is a story
about love, and like most love stories, it begins with utter
foolishness."  

What were we watching?  The latest remake of 'Gone with the Wind', or a
romantic version of 'Pride and Prejudice'? No, not exactly.  My wife and
I, with our 13 year old daughter, were snuggling up together, in the
cinema seats, to watch 'The March of the Penguins'.  Snuggling was the
proverbial word as the average temperature on the screen was 20 degrees
below freezing and that's without the wind chill factor.

That's what first struck me about the lives of the Emperor Penguins.
How do they survive in such a harsh environment?  They not only survive,
but love blossoms in the coldest place on earth.  The March of the
Penguins is all about the love-life and family-life of these wonderful
creations.  God sure knew what he was doing when he created these birds.
They have some lessons to teach us all.

This love story begins with a seventy mile march inland to a seemingly
remote and barren rendezvous with penguins coming from many different
directions.  After greeting each other and exchanging pleasantries they
find a mate amongst the many hundreds milling together.  After
consummation takes place the female lays an egg and covers it under a
flap of skin.  The pair carefully exchange the egg and the father then
puts it under his flap of skin, and balances it carefully on his feet
away from contact with the ice so that the new baby will not die before
birth.  The mother penguin treks back seventy miles to get food while
the father stays huddled with all the other dads for 125 days without
food.  He will endure temperatures of up to 80 degrees below freezing in
blizzards with winds up to 100 miles per hour, all the time carefully
looking after the precious incubation of his new son or daughter.  The
male penguin will lose 1/3rd of his body weight while his female partner
is off
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/penquin%20colony
.gif> catching fish and replenishing her body weight.  The father looks
after the baby chick after birth and somehow feeds his newborn with the
last of his stored reserves.  Soon the mother returns and takes over the
feeding of the newborn while all the fathers trundle back to the sea in
single file to replenish body weight and stored reserves.  From then on
mother and father take turns looking after the rapidly growing penguin
chick as the summer begins to approach and the sea comes closer and
closer to the penguin's breeding ground.

The National Geographic movie was a huge hit in America and will find a
willing audience here in Australia.  The Movie Reviewer complained about
Morgan Freeman's narrative as being too 'something or other' but we
found the March of the Penguins absolutely inspirational.  Tragically
movie critics think that trash and cynicism are hallmarks of greatness.
Many times you cannot trust them.  The March of the Penguins is not to
be missed. 

Lovework

As fathers, we can learn from the Emperor Penguin that it is a 'cool
thing', quite literally, to look after our newborn.  The whole concept
of laying your life down for your wife and children is taken to a new
level by the penguin fathers in the winter of Antarctica.

The concept of 'family first' takes on a whole new meaning after
watching this movie.  Go and see the March of the Penguins, and take
your family.  You will not be disappointed.

Yours for fathering in Antarctica

Warwick Marsh

P.S.

This week on Anzac Day,we honour our Fathers,Grandfathers, and the brave
Women who helped them.

We also honour and thank all those in the armed forces who currently
serve our country both here and overseas. As a tribute to them, the
Fatherhood Foundation is publishng a two part excerpt from Col Stingers'
excellent new book on Manhood to honour the spirit of the Anzacs.

________________________________________ 

Warwick Marsh  has been married to Alison for 30 years. He is 
the father of five children, four boys and one girl, ranging in 
age from 25 years to 13 years.  Warwick is a musician, 
songwriter, producer and public speaker who likes to think he 
can still laugh at himself.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Grandads

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Morgan%20Freeman
.jpg> 

The march of the penguins is . . .

A story about love, 

and like most love stories 

it begins with utter foolishness.

Morgan Freeman

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/penguin%20marchi
ng.gif> 

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Laughter

 

  Pure Romance
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/old%20couple%20i
n%20bed.gif> 

An old couple were lying in bed one night. 

The husband was falling asleep but the wife was in a romantic mood and
wanted to talk.

She said: "You used to hold my hand when we were courting."

Wearily he reached across, held her hand for a second and tried to get
back to sleep.

A few moments later she said: "Then you used to kiss me.

"Mildly irritated, he reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and
settled down to sleep.

Thirty seconds later she said: "Then you used to bite my neck."

Angrily, he threw back the bed clothes and got out of bed.
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/false%20teeth.jp
g> 

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get my teeth!"

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Single Dads

 

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Cheating%20wives
.jpg> Court to test the rights of cuckolds

Vanda Carson 

April 20, 2006  The Australian

A LOOMING battle that could allow cuckolded men to sue deceitful wives
for the cost of raising children conceived outside their marriage has
been described by High Court judge Michael Kirby as opening a "Pandora's
box".

If the full bench of the High Court rules in favour of Victorian father
Liam Magill, the court will set the ball rolling for dozens of new
compensation cases, including those brought by men who learn they are
not genetically related to their children and who want to recover
child-support payments and other damages. 

Mr Magill has alleged he was tricked into paying tens of thousands of
dollars to his unfaithful former wife in support of two children that
were not his own. 

However, Justice Kirby said the court would have to take care in
deciding the case. 

"This is the Pandora's box we open ... every case where the male, hurt
and having to pay child support, is unhappy about it, they are going to
sue and claim minutiae of time they spent with the child who turns out
not to be their genetic child," he said. 

"We all know that in the family law situation, it is not just an
ordinary case about money, it is often a case that involves a lot of
emotion." 

While the Liam Magill case could pave the way for dozens of new
compensation cases, the same principle could also be used by an
embittered "ex" who claims to have been duped into marriage because
their partner said they were a millionaire, or they "owned a country
castle". 

Claims for damages could even arise if a partner committed bigamy as a
result of their spouse lying about a previous marriage. 

Justice Kirby, one of six judges hearing the case, told a hearing in
Canberra this month that the law of deceit could be used vindictively by
emotionally wounded couples. 

Historically, the law of deceit, which is related to fraud, has only
applied to commercial relationships, not those on a personal nature. 

Justice Kirby said three important social changes appeared to be pushing
the need for legal reform in this area: availability of quick and
discreet tests to establish paternity, the rising rate of marriage
breakdown and the end of laws allowing spousal legal immunity. 

A decision in favour of Mr Magill would mean family issues involving the
tort of deceit would be heard in the civil courts and not the Family
Court. 

Lawyers for Mr Magill's ex-wife Meredith argued it would be wrong to
apply the law of deceit to family relationships, and warned that a
finding for her husband would cause a rush of litigation against women. 

Mr Magill learned he had not fathered two of his supposed children after
he applied to the Family Court in 2001 for a DNA test to be carried out.
He married Meredith in 1988, but 18 months into the marriage she began a
long-term affair. 

The marriage ended in 1992 after Ms Magill had given birth to three
children, only one of whom was Mr Magill's. He continued to give 32 per
cent of his income as child support for all three children until 1999,
believing they were all his. 

The court heard that the US has allowed such civil suits for years,
dubbing them 'heart-balm" actions. But judge Ken Hayne pointed out that
some US states were considering halting all spousal claims for deceit.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,18867023-601,00.html
<http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,18867023-601,00.html
>  

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

All you need is Love

  

A Conversation about Marriage
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Marriage_Convers
ation.jpg> 

By Armstrong Williams

April 6, 2006

Editor's Note:  Although an American article the following is so true of
the need to improve marriage the world over.

The single most overlooked reason why America struggles is simple:
Divorce. Nearly 60 percent of marriages end in divorce and most of the
social problems in our country can be traced back to this embarrassing
fact. It may sound radical or even naïve to blame our social problems on
divorce, but until we start thinking of marriage as that important, our
country will never reach its potential.

Currently our culture is explicitly concerned with the war, education,
health care, terrorism, and the economy. And rightfully so. All of these
things are critical to the success of our nation and to each of us.
However they are not the most important issues facing our country today.
Marriage is. A strong marriage creates a strong household. A strong
household produces strong children. Strong children produce a strong
society. It's a cyclical affect that has been forgotten and ignored in
the last 50 years. Until our leaders start fighting for marriage in
Congress, our churches start focusing on marriage in their temples, and
each of us start labouring for our marriage in our households, our
country will continue to fall short.

The couple, children, and society benefit from a strong marriage. When
in a committed, loving, and monogamous relationship we feel complete. A
loving spouse picks up where we leave off, makes up for our
deficiencies, and brings out the very best in us. Children also feel
more complete when their parents are happy together. Getting love and
support from both parents enables children to grow up educated,
confident, loving, productive, and principled. Society benefits because
a strong marriage produces children who are generally become productive
members of society. The advantages of a strong marriage and two parent
household are literally limitless, and sadly the disadvantages of
divorce and single parent households are just as limitless.

Single parent households hurt the adults, children, and society. The
adults must work more hours to recoup lost income. One parent is
expected to handle most, if not all, of the parenting. Each adult often
feels alone, lost, depressed, and confused after losing their spouse.
The children have one less person helping, nurturing, and loving them on
a daily basis. They have a harder time understanding what a committed
relationship entails because they miss out on seeing their parents in
love. Society suffers because children who grow up in single parent
households are more likely to be raised by grandparents or daycare
volunteers which can retard development. These children tend to grow up
with less confidence and security, and arguments have been made that
they are slower to mature, learn, and produce positive results. Yes many
parents who run a single parent home have done wonderful, admirable jobs
raising their children by themselves, but they shouldn't have to. And
likewise, many children who grew up in single parent homes have gone on
to live healthy, happy, and productive lives, but they shouldn't have to
either.

The church (and faith based organizations) is perhaps the most equipped
institution for supporting marriages. Most churches encourage engaged
couples to attend pre-marriage counseling before taking the plunge. This
is a positive first step, but more should be done. Marriage ministries
should become the norm at every church, and every married couple should
be expected to attend, participate, and contribute to these ministries
to some degree.

Post-marriage counseling between the church and couple should occur on a
regular basis and before problems arise. Couples should be expected to
attend church services and functions regularly, and live by the
standards set forth by the church. God made marriage for men and women
who wanted to commit to a lifetime together, and churches must actively
increase their support for engaged and married members.

Local, state, and federal governments should also take part in making
marriage more successful. Simply put, our courts and governments need to
make it more difficult to get married. Couples should be required by law
to be engaged for at least one year prior to getting married. During
that year they should be required to regularly attend pre-marriage
counseling. After they marry, couples should be required to attend
annual counseling or classes to keep their marriage license updated.
Furthermore, getting a divorce should be more difficult. Unless there is
a case of abuse, infidelity, or neglect, couples should be required to
attend counselling before undergoing divorce proceedings. Officials must
realize that providing leadership and resources to support marriage now
will save our society money and heartache later.

More than the church and state, it is up to each of us to ensure that
marriage succeeds. We must resist the urge to jump into marriage or be
lulled in merely by material possessions, looks, or status.  We need to
look deeper into our partner's hearts and minds and really understand
and know them before committing to a life with them. We must prepare for
difficult times during the marriage and expect to work through these
problems. Marriage is not easy, and each of us must understand that it
is a two-way-street and takes consistent work to endure. And finally, we
need to love God and love ourselves before we can love or be loved by
another.

A strong marriage makes for strong children, which makes for a strong
society. Marriage is more important than any institution in the world -
more important than public schools, healthcare, or the military. It is
perhaps the most important aspect of our society and without a doubt, it
is now failing. We need to take a long, hard look at practical and
creative ways to fix the problem. And we need to take a long, hard look
at ourselves to see how each of us can again make the institution of
marriage the cornerstone of our country.

 

© Armstrong Williams "The Right Side" 2006

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Thought of the Week

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Father%20Giving.
jpg> 

The strongest evidence 

of love is sacrifice

Caroline Fry

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

The ANZAC Spirit

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/digger%20mates.j
pg> 

The Anzac Spirit (Part 1)

By Col Stringer

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his
friends." (John 15:13).

Have you ever wondered why there is a huge resurgence of interest in the
'Anzac Spirit'? I believe it is because it touches the heart of every
red-blooded Aussie. When I speak at schools, churches etc I ask the
young people what could we learn from these young men (and women) who
lay down their lives for us. Two things come to mind immediately, the
first is Courage, the next is their wonderful unselfish spirit of
Mateship, both of which are Christian virtues.

Courage Is Part Of The Anzac Spirit.

It's sad to say but most Australians are completely unaware of how
courageous and effective our soldiers were. It was our Light Horsemen
who were largely responsible for the liberation of Jerusalem from
centuries of Muslim rule. The first defeat of the mighty 'Desert Fox' -
Erwin Rommel in WW11, was by 'The Rats of Tobruk' - comprised mainly of
Aussie Diggers. 

One of the most heroic achievements of our young Aussie Diggers was
their magnificent efforts on the Kokoda Track in WW11. Japan had
destroyed the powerful American fleet at Pearl Harbour - and conquered
much of Asia - now suddenly the undefeated Japanese Army was right on
our very doorstep. With most of our soldiers fighting in the Middle East
the nation was vulnerable. All that stood between us and the horrors of
invasion by the hitherto invincible Japanese were a few hundred young
Aussie diggers. Despite what some would have us believe, the first
defeat inflicted upon the Japanese land forces - who had swept down
through Manchuria, Malaysia and Singapore - was by Aussie 'Diggers'
mostly militia. These were 17-18 year old young men who had never been
trained in warfare or who had ever fired a shot in anger. Nicknamed
'chocos' - short for 'chocolate soldiers' as they thought that they
would melt in the sun. Patrick Lindsay wrote in 'The Spirit of Kokoda':

"The battle for the Kokoda Track is Australia's Alamo. If Gallipoli
symbolizes the Anzac Spirit in WW1, then Kokoda is its WW11
equivalent?..They died so young. They missed so much. They gave up so
much: their hopes, their dreams, and their loved ones. They laid down
their lives that their friends might live. Greater love hath no man than
this."

"These were not the tough campaigners of the AIF (regular army). In fact
they were little more than kids. The average age was eighteen-Few had
ever fired a shot; 'They were a rag-tag lot the 39th, the rejects from
many companies. There was a chap named Matt Binns ' he only had one arm.
The bugler had one arm too - he played a marvellous reveille. There was
a chap with one eye and another one who was knock-kneed - he'd had polio
when he was young. Our platoon leader was night-blind! They had joined
up to defend their country!.The young men were treated poorly ...They
were almost shanghaied. Given no time to train - many not given leave to
farewell their families - they were rushed on board the ship and
embarked."

To get some idea of the incredible odds these young men stood against,
just a mere 77 Aussies (who had not slept in 3 days) withstood an
onslaught of 1500 crack Japanese troops. In fact at one stage of the
campaign only 110 young Aussies were all that stood between their loved
ones in Australia and 6,000 merciless troops from the land of the Rising
Sun. 

One young Aussie Digger wrote: "I prayed a lot. I believe in prayer. I
knew my parents and grandparents were praying for me so that helped a
lot. And, of course, I had my mates. When you have good friends, good
mates you don't leave them. It was a brotherhood." "We got a message
from Port Moresby that '..we had to stay there and fight to the death.
That was horrifying. I thought, 'Well, I won't see my family again, I
won't see Australia again.' But I was prepared, like the rest of us, to
stay there and fight to the finish."

"The mateship that bound these young Diggers together can be gauged by
the actions of the walking wounded. After one ferocious battle, they
heard their mates were still trapped at Isurava and in dire straits,
everyone who physically could, turned around and struggled back up the
track to the hell-hole from which they had just been delivered. Of the
30 wounded, only three couldn't make it back ' one had lost his foot,
one had a bullet in the throat and one had lost his forearm." ('The
Spirit of Kokoda')

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

News & Info

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/penquin%20readin
g.gif> 

 

Sexual Integrity Forum Perth

Saturday 29th April, 2006 

Speakers: Warwick Marsh, Fatherhood Foundation and many others.

For further information:

Ph: Rob Furlong 08 9459 8522
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

 

How men are being pushed aside in employment

Revealed: a nation of drop-outs 

By Tim Colebatch, Canberra, April 17, 2006

A growing underclass of jobless males is becoming entrenched in
Australian society, according to Bureau of Statistics figures.  Almost
250,000 men aged 25 to 44 are no longer looking for work, more than
three times as many as a generation ago.

Figures reveal that while female employment has boomed in the past 25
years, the number of men without a job in the prime of their lives has
soared.  In 1978, more than 90 per cent of men aged 25 to 44 had a
full-time job. In the 12 months to March, that proportion dropped to 81
per cent. The number in part-time jobs jumped from 2 to 7 per cent,
while those with no job at all jumped from 7 to 12 per cent.

The sharpest growth has been in those not looking for work. From just
under 4 per cent of prime-aged males in 1978, they jumped to 7 per cent
in 1995-96, and have kept rising to almost 9 per cent now - a quarter of
a million men on the sidelines.

Other Government figures suggest almost half are living on disability
pensions, which pay a higher rate than the jobless benefit, do not
require recipients to look for work and offer more security against
being thrown off benefits.

In 2004, official figures showed 698,000 people living on disability
benefits, of whom 114,000 were men aged 25 to 44. They include people
assessed as suffering mental or physical disorders that prevent them
holding a full-time job.  The Government last year changed the rules so
that new applicants capable of working part-time will be put on jobless
(Newstart) benefits, but those already on disability support will be
allowed to remain there.

The St Vincent de Paul Society called on the Government to offer those
on low incomes "a vision of hope" and adequate income support rather
than forcing people on welfare to move "out of the frying pan and into
the fire".

"It's all very well to get the welfare rolls down, but these are real
people involved," the society's director of social policy, John Falzon,
said yesterday.  "What Vinnies is concerned about is that the cohort of
people who are at the very bottom is going to grow. Already we are
seeing a phenomenon that is new to Australia - the growth of the working
poor."

In 2004, official figures showed 698,000 people living on disability
benefits, of whom 114,000 were men aged 25 to 44. They include people
assessed as suffering mental or physical disorders that prevent them
holding a full-time job.  The Government last year changed the rules so
that new applicants capable of working part-time will be put on jobless
(Newstart) benefits, but those already on disability support will be
allowed to remain there.

The St Vincent de Paul Society called on the Government to offer those
on low incomes "a vision of hope" and adequate income support rather
than forcing people on welfare to move "out of the frying pan and into
the fire".

"It's all very well to get the welfare rolls down, but these are real
people involved," the society's director of social policy, John Falzon,
said yesterday.  "What Vinnies is concerned about is that the cohort of
people who are at the very bottom is going to grow. Already we are
seeing a phenomenon that is new to Australia - the growth of the working
poor."

Andrew McCallum, past president of the Australian Council of Social
Service, said the figures reflected the costs of casualising the
workforce, which discouraged young people from committing to careers and
led more of them to drop out.

"These are people who have not grown up with the idea of a job for
life," Mr McCallum said. "They look at everything in bite-sized chunks,
because what they're offered is not secure jobs, but cameo performances.
Employers don't hire people any more, they hire skills. They want to buy
the skills they need at a particular time, off the shelf, ready for the
task, then fire them when they're no longer needed. They don't want to
invest in people."

A Bureau of Statistics survey last year found few of the men staying at
home were doing so to bring up children. Only one in 30 said they were
staying home to raise children. Almost 40 per cent of men at home said
they were disabled, injured or ill. About one in four said they were
studying, and another one in four said they were looking after the house
or a relative.

In recent years, the bureau has tracked a revolution in attitudes to
older workers. The proportion of men who keep on working in their late
50s and 60s is now at the highest levels in a generation, while the
proportion of older women staying on at work has doubled in a
generation.   Most women now remain in the workforce until at least 60.
Of the 4 million jobs added to the economy since 1978, 2.35 million have
gone to women.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Letters

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Thanks, keep pushing......Godly manhood, men of integrity, passion,
purpose, who have the balls to stand with conviction for real
principles. That truth is absolute, that right and wrong don't change
with your feelings or circumstances. 

These blokes are out there ...they need encouraging that they are not
alone, that the fight to stem the tide has intensified. Good on ya and
Tony Miller and Barry and the hard working under financed shared
parenting mob.

God bless the flaming lot of ya.

Nigel (Port Macquarie NSW)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

I recently met Warwick and his wife at a marriage seminar in Melbourne.
I have just read your latest news letter. Thanks for the encouragement.
This Easter I was one of the dads that didn't have the opportunity to
spend with my family. They were a few of the worst days of my life. I
went to church and hung out with some of my Christian friends but
nothing could take that sense of emptiness and hopelessness away. You
see it's not only that I missed my kids, but I also miss my wife. Even
though we have been divorced 4 years I just can't get passed the fact
that I married for life.  Anyway it was nice to get this newsletter.
Thanks guys your work is helping people like me cope. 

God bless Alex

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Hey my brother, your newsletter made it through!  Thanks for your
excellent work and dedication to fathers, family, and the next
generation. 

I have started work on the next book, Girl's Passage - Father's Duty.
It is always an emotional roller coaster to write about my children,
especially my daughter...Many smiles and a few tears.

Brian Molitor

Author of 'Boy's Passage - Man's Journey'

Malachi Global Foundation

1550 Collins Lane

Midland, Michigan, USA  48640

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

www.malachiglobal.org <http://www.malachiglobal.org/>  

www.powerofagreement.com <http://www.powerofagreement.com/>  

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Dad's Prayer

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/penguin_baby.jpg
> 

 Dear God

It's pretty inspiring 

watching the Emperor Penguins

do life together.

Did you create them just to 

teach me a lesson or what?

I mean they really work together when they get hitched.

Sacrifice is not a dirty word for a dad 

who often goes for four months without food 

just to look after his new family of one.

This takes your idea about laying your life down 

to a whole new level.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

About Us

Mission Statement & Help Us!

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/client_images/fathers_issue163-10t
h%20October,2005_Foundation%20Logo%20180.jpg> 
Mission Statement 

The Fatherhood Foundation is a charitable, non profit incorporated
association with a goal to inspire men to a greater level of excellence
as fathers, by encouraging and educating them, thereby renewing and
empowering families.

Click here for more information about us
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/rr.asp?s=3393&v=300&c=21&u=http://
www.ausheart.com.au/fathers/about/index.html>  

Help Us!

The Fatherhood Foundation believes that the key to life is giving.
That's why this newsletter is given freely without expectation.  Life is
also about relationships.  That's what being a good father is all about,
developing relationships with your loved ones.
 
If you would like to give financially to the Fatherhood Foundation,
please mail your cheque or money order to:
Fatherhood Foundation
PO Box 440
WOLLONGONG  NSW  2520
AUSTRALIA

You have received the fathersonline.org newsletter because you have
subscribed, or you have been subscribed by a friend.  If you do not wish
to receive future emails, please click the UNSUBSCRIBE button below or
send an email to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject heading.

back to top 

	Click Here to Unsubscribe
<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/optout/?CampaignID=828&Con
tactID=90915>