Subject: Family Socceroos
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 09:45:00 +1000

<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/tracker/read.asp?ReadID=61
7781> 
Unable to read this email? Please click here
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/view.asp?CampaignMediaID=927&Cont
actID=90915&ContactEmail=[email-masked]> 
 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/header.jpg> 
Issue 200 - 26th June,2006 	Go to our website Here
<http://www.fathersonline.org/> 	 
 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/inthisissue.jpg>
*	Hello Warwick
*	Grandads
*	Laughter
*	Single Dads + All Men
*	All you need is Love
*	Thought of the Week
*	Daddies do Matter
*	News & Info
*	Dad's Prayer
*	Help Us

Hello Warwick

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Soccerroo%20Fan_
4.jpg> 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This week began with friends staying at our home for a couple of nights.
Steve and Janet have four children.  They were sleeping on our living
room floor but were rudely wakened by our family on Monday morning at 2
am to watch the Socceroos get beaten by Brazil.  The 2:0 score was not
reflective of the match as the game could have gone either way.  The 25
to 9 foul count sure didn't help but then Aussies seem to thrive in
under the most difficult situations.  Brazil certainly found out about
Aussie determination and even commented on our incredible work rate and
our 'never give up' attitude. Unfortunately this did not translate into
goals on the day.  The fourteen people representing four different
families gathered in our lounge room early that morning were part of a
vast TV audience of up to 2 million people across Australia.  It was a
record viewing audience for SBS TV and a morning that will never be
forgotten for all concerned.

It all happened again for many of us last Friday at 5 am when millions
of people saw Australia qualify for the next round of the Soccer World
Cup in a nail biting game against Croatia.  The game was keenly fought
and the draw translated into a win for Australia and guaranteed us a
match against Italy who are past World Cup champions.  I don't know
about the rest of our readers but I am catching the soccer bug and I
think our prayers are working. Maybe as Frank Farina said, 'God is on
our side'.

It's great to see some of the top-rating soccer hosts on SBS TV, with
tears in their eyes, as they talk about the fact that this is one of the
greatest moments in Australia's sporting history.  The talk on the
streets is so strong and positive that it makes one proud to be an
Australian. Surely, these are great moments for our children and our
families as well.

Such is the soccer fever that last Sunday a number of families and young
people from our church got together and had a game of soccer (half
field).  Guys and girls, young and old, and it was absolutely fantastic.
Our side lost, so we know how Japan and Croatia felt, but it was great
fun.  One of the beauties of soccer, and probably the best, is that it
is a great game for boys and girls, young and old.  The oldest at our
game was 51 years and the youngest was 9 years of age.  Anyone can kick
a ball and there is relatively less likelihood of injury as compared
with other football codes.  I can still remember my dad playing soccer
with me when I was 12 years old.  Occasionally he would let me score a
goal, but I would still have to work hard to get the ball off him.
Maybe that's why I am telling you about it today. Who says fathers
aren't important?

Lovework

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Soccerroo_family
.gif> Have some fun with your family. Have a game of soccer.  This will
be hard if your child is under one year old, but if he or she is
walking, kicking a ball around can be a train load of fun. 

Why not get together with some other families and have a world cup
family play off?  This is one way for us to insure that Australia will
still be in with a chance for the World Cup in ten years time. Whatever
you do, have fun doing it!!

Yours for Family Socceroos

Warwick Marsh

PS. If you would like to reduce your taxable income and give to a worthy
cause at the same time, remember that the Fatherhood Foundation is
aiming to launch itself into the next level. Your contribution would be
greatly appreciated. The 30th June cut-off is only days away.

 ________________________________________ 

Warwick Marsh  has been married to Alison for 30 years. He is 
the father of five children, four boys and one girl, ranging in 
age from 25 years to 13 years.  Warwick is a musician, 
songwriter, producer and public speaker who likes to think he 
can still laugh at himself.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Grandads

 

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Grandfather.jpg>
An ounce of loving

role modelling is

worth a pound of

parental pressure.

V. Gilbert Beers

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Laughter

 

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/eating%20burger.
gif> Dieting Buddies 

Mary announced that she was going to start a diet to lose some pounds
she had put on recently. 

"Great," Sue exclaimed. "I'm ready to start a diet too. We can be
dieting buddies and help each other out. And when I feel the urge to
drive out and get a burger and fries, I'll call you first." 

"Wonderful," Mary replied. "I'll go with you." 

___________________________________________________

You Know You've Had Too Much Coffee When
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/coffee%20addict.
jpg> 

* You can type sixty words a minute with your feet. 

* Instant coffee takes too long. 

* You chew on other people's fingernails. 

* You answer the door, before people knock. 

* You sleep with your eyes open. 

* You go to sleep, just so you can wake up and smell the coffee. 

* You don't even wait for the water to boil anymore. 

* You're the employee of the month at Starbucks - and you don't even
work there. 

* You help your dog chase its tail. 

* You lick your coffeepot clean. 

* You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee. 

* You're so wired you pick up FM radio. 

* You have a picture of your coffee mug, on your coffee mug. 

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Single Dads + All Men

 

The following article was suggested by Tony Miller, 

Dads in Distress

www.dadsindistress.asn.au <http://www.dadsindistress.asn.au/>  

Take my Son
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/old%20man_2.jpg>
A wealthy man and his son loved to collect rare works of art. They had
everything in their collection, from Picasso to Raphael. They would
often sit together and admire the great works of art. 

When the Vietnam conflict broke out, the son went to war. He was very
courageous and died in battle while rescuing another soldier. The father
was notified and grieved deeply for his only son. 

About a month later, just before Christmas, there was a knock at the
door. A young man stood at the door with a large package in his hands. 

He said, "Sir, you don't know me, but I am the soldier for whom your son
gave his life. He saved many lives that day, and he was carrying me to
safety when a bullet struck him in the heart and he died instantly. He
often talked about you, and your love for art." The young man held out
this package. "I know this isn't much. I'm not really a great artist,
but I think your son would have wanted you to have this." 

The father opened the package. It was a portrait of his son, painted by
the young man. He stared in awe at the way the soldier had captured the
personality of his son in the painting. The father was so drawn to the
eyes that his own eyes welled up with tears. He thanked the young man
and offered to pay him for the picture. "Oh, no sir, I could never repay
what your son did for me. It's a gift." 

The father hung the portrait over his mantle. Every time visitors came
to his home he took them to see the portrait of his son before he showed
them any of the other great works he had collected. 

The man died a few months later. There was to be a great auction of his
paintings Many influential people gathered, excited over seeing the
great paintings and having an opportunity to purchase one for their
collection. 

On the platform sat the painting of the son The auctioneer pounded his
gavel. "We will start the bidding with this picture of the son. Who will
bid for this picture?" 

There was silence. 

Then a voice in the back of the room shouted, "We want to see the famous
paintings. Skip this one." 

But the auctioneer persisted. "Will somebody bid for this painting. Who
will start the bidding? $100, $200?" 

Another voice angrily. "We didn't come to see this painting. We came to
see the Van Goghs, the Rembrandts. Get on with the real bids!" 

But still the auctioneer continued. "The son! The son! Who'll take the
son?" 

Finally, a voice came from the very back of the room. It was the
longtime gardener of the man and his son. "I'll give $10 for the
painting." Being a poor man, it was all he could afford. 

"We have $10, who will bid $20?" 

"Give it to him for $10. Let's see the masters." 

"$10 is the bid, won't someone bid $20?" 

The crowd was becoming angry. They didn't want the picture of the son. 

They wanted the more worthy investments for their collections. 

The auctioneer pounded the gavel. "Going once, twice, SOLD for $10!" 

A man sitting on the second row shouted, "Now let's get on with the
collection!" 

The auctioneer laid down his gavel. "I'm sorry, the auction is over." 

"What about the paintings?" 

"I am sorry. When I was called to conduct this auction, I was told of a
secret stipulation in the will. I was not allowed to reveal that
stipulation until this time. Only the painting of the son would be
auctioned. Whoever bought that painting would inherit the entire estate,
including the paintings. 

The man who took the son gets everything!" 

God gave His son 2,000 years ago to die on the cross. Much like the
auctioneer, His message today is: "The son, the son, who'll take the
son?" 

Because, you see, whoever takes the Son gets everything. 

FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, WHO SO EVER
BELIEVETH, SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE...THAT'S LOVE 

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

All you need is Love

  

The Art of Marriage
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/couple%202.jpg> 

 

A good marriage must be created.

In marriage, the little things are the big things?

It is never being too old to hold hands.

It is remembering to say 'I love you' often.

It is the beauty of a loving, committed bond:

emotional, social, spiritual, physical oneness.

It is never going to sleep angry.

It is having a mutual sense of values and common objectives.

It is standing together facing the world.

It is forming a circle of love that gathers in the whole family.

It is speaking words of appreciation and demonstrating gratitude in
thoughtful ways.

It is the capacity to forgive and forget.

It is giving each other an atmosphere in which each can grow.

It is the joy of knowing God together.

It is not only marrying the right person ?

It is being the right partner.

Author unknown

 

With compliments from Fatherhood Foundation PO Box 440 Wollongong NSW
2520

Ph: 02 4272 6677  Email: [email-masked]   Website:
www.fathersonline.org <http://www.fathersonline.org/>  

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Thought of the Week

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/children%20runni
ng.jpg> 

Children are like clocks;

they must be allowed to run.

Dr James Dobson

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Daddies do Matter

 

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/elephant%20famil
y.jpg> 

 

Daddies Do Matter

On 20/1/1999 in the USA 60 Minutes featured a show about elephants.

Several decades ago there was a problem with overpopulation on an
African game preserve - too many elephants. Limited by the technology
available at the time, the solution arrived at was to move the babies to
new preserves.

Everyone watched, gravely concerned, but the babies thrived.

However, unintended consequences emerged.  At the new locations, a
decade or so after the transfer, someone was killing off rhinoceros
which are an endangered species.

It turned out the killers were young male elephants.  At first the game
wardens couldn't believe it, this was uncharacteristic behavior never
before seen in elephants.

They deduced that the young males had grown up without fathers - without
male role models.  New technology had made it possible to transport into
these locations some large mature bull elephants.  There was concern
that it would be too late, that the adolescent males had to have grown
up with their elders, that bringing "daddies" in now would do no good.
But they tried it anyway.

It worked like a charm.  The mature bulls arrived and set things
straight. The young males immediately stopped their precocious, rampant
sexuality, killing and violence.

The conclusion drawn on 60 Minutes was that we had no idea that the
social system of the elephants was so complex, interconnected, and so
elegant.

And so it goes. Daddies do matter, even in elephants.

Diane Sollee, www.smartmarriages.com <http://www.smartmarriages.com/>  

And, apparently it works both ways: Our experience with nearly 4,000
court-ordered clients suggests that when fathers are more involved in
the lives of their children, they are unlikely to hurt any woman. While
developing our intervention for domestic violence, we took a group of
young men (mean age 22), all of whom had at least two children from
previous relationships and who were court-ordered for abuse of their
current partners. As is too often the case with young fathers, none of
these guys had a relationship with his children. We gave them a brief
course called Compassionate Parenting which raised their awareness of
the emotional worlds of their children, particularly their need to have
fathers who cared about them and looked out for them.

Without direct intervention for domestic violence, these young men got
more involved in the lives of their children and completely stopped
abuse of their current partners. (The normal 

recidivism rate for unmarried men of this age group was over 60 percent,
after domestic violence intervention.)

Compassionate Parenting is now a crucial part of our domestic violence
programs.

Steven Stosny, http://www.compassionpower.com
<http://www.compassionpower.com/>   

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

News & Info

 

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/200%20th%20editi
on.jpg> 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, if you have been watching the Fatherhood channel this newsletter is
the Big 200. Four years and still going strong! From our research the
weekly fathersonline.org is the largest,longest running, most
comprehensive weekly fatherhood newsletter in the Australia. Is there a
need to keep going ?. More than ever is the fight to keep the family
unit of such vital importance to the wellbeing of the Australian
society.

Thank you for supporting the Foundation in this vital work.

_________________________________________________________

Invitation to Attend National Validation Workshops 

For Family Educators, Skills Trainers & 

Family Relationship Practitioners 

working with Targeted Groups

The Community Services and Health Industry Skills Council (ISC) is
undertaking this project on behalf of the Department of Families and
Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaCSIA) to develop national
competency standards and qualifications for Family Educators, Skills
Trainers and Family Relationship Practitioners working with men, women,
parents and families with adolescents and families experiencing violence
and/or abuse.     

The Draft Two Qualification Framework has been developed as a result of
a two month validation and consultation period. Draft Two Validation
Workshops are being conducted in every state and territory during June
and July 2006. 

To confirm your attendance at a Validation Workshops, please register
online. Closing dates for registration are one week prior to the
scheduled focus group 

The Draft Two Qualification Framework will be posted on the ISC website
www.cshisc.com.au on 16 June 2006. Please review the qualification
framework prior to attending a workshop.  

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Men of Heart will be playing at the Old RSL Building, now Warilla
Baptist Church, next Saturday, 24th June from 7.30pm.  The cost is a
$5.00 donation.  This is a great night out for the family.

Men of Heart will also be playing at the WBC service on Sunday morning
from 9.30am

Regards

Brian Pember

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

More than a third of adults say they are lonely, especially people in
their 40s, a new study shows. European and Australian researchers
conducted 30-minute phone interviews with 1,289 adults in the state of
Central Queensland.

Researchers from the University of Dundee and Central Queensland
University found that 35 percent of people said they were lonely. Levels
of loneliness began to rise at age 20 and peaked between the ages of 40
and 49. People aged 50 and older had the lowest levels of

loneliness and those with strong religious beliefs were less likely to
be lonely than people who had no beliefs.

Understanding what makes people lonely is important in reducing the
incidence of health conditions like heart disease and depression, say
researchers.

For more on this story go to:

http://www.healthscout.com/news/1/531489/main.html 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Government Internet Porn Policy Misses the Point

Media Release - Fatherhood Foundation

Yesterday Senator Helen Coonan announced some extra government
initiatives to combat Internet porn.

Warwick Marsh, the convenor of the Sexual Integrity Forum, attended the
media conference in Parliament House today where the Federal Government
launched the National Filter Scheme.  

"The Fatherhood Foundation and the Integrity Alliance team applaud the
Government's initiative as a step in the right direction, but the
Government has not got to the core of the issue", Mr Marsh said.

"Women and children are being sexually assaulted in ever increasing
numbers and the Government has no clear plan on how to attack the
problem.

"Last August at the Sexual Integrity Forum (www.sif.org.au) people came
from all over Australia to Parliament House to talk about the problem of
pornography.  All the groups were unanimous in their call for mandatory
internet filtering at the ISP level.

"Children and teenagers can easily get around Net Nannies.  State and
Council Libraries will not accept filtering without a clear directive
from the Government.  The best way to protect the women and children of
Australia and turn the tide of sexual exploitation in Australia today is
to introduce mandatory internet filtering at an ISP level.

"We congratulate Senator Guy Barnett's trial of filtering porn at the
ISP level in Tasmania, and the many coalition backbenchers that have
asked for the introduction of Internet filtering at the ISP level.  

"We congratulate both the Labor Party and Family First on their clean
feed policy for Internet filtering.  

"We ask the Minister for Communications, Senator the Hon Helen Coonan,
to take decisive action to protect the women children of Australia and
introduce mandatory Internet filtering at an ISP level of Internet porn.
How much longer must our children wait?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Spy Plan for Selfish Dads

By Patricia Karvelas

19-06-2006 

The Australian 

 http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19512158-421,00.html
<http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19512158-421,00.html> 

A CRACK team of investigators will spy on divorced dads who cry poor to
avoid paying child support, using photographic and video evidence to
expose them driving around in expensive cars and living in rich suburbs.

One hundred and twenty people will be employed to do the intensive
investigation work to force divorced parents, mainly fathers, who are
using elaborate ways of covering up their real incomes, to pay up. 

The Child Support Agency's new compliance manager Angela Tillmanns said
that while paper trails have been used in the past, the new field
officers will be able to collect hard evidence. 

"We will for the first time be able to investigate cases where people's
lifestyles don't match what they're telling us their income is," she
said. 

"We will have the ability now to actually investigate that rather than
just doing some quick data searches." 

Ms Tillmanns said the tactic would be used against people suspected of
concealing significant income. "It will involve recruiting a whole group
of new people with skills. The child support scheme has been in place
for 18 years now and some parents are becoming very sophisticated in the
way in which they minimise their income for child support purposes." 

Human Services Minister Joe Hockey said it was unfortunate the
Government had to go as far as employing private investigators. 

"It's disappointing that we have to go this far but a non-custodial
parent who doesn't meet their obligations is simply denying their
children the support they need," Mr Hockey said. 

In the past there had been a "limited capacity for surveillance", he
said.

"For people who do not pay their legal obligations we make no apology
for dramatically increasing the resources of the CSA to make them meet
their obligations.

"Every time we undertake surveillance we will do it on behalf of the
children. We don't undertake them on behalf of custodial parents."

Ms Tillmanns said often a person receiving child support would ring the
CSA and say, "I know he drives a Porsche, he lives in Mosman and he is
telling you (the CSA) he is only earning $10,000 a year".

She said the additional evidence would make fathers realise they had
been caught out. "You can't drive a Porsche if you're earning $16,000 a
year. You can't live in the best suburbs," she said.

The CSA hopes the strategy will mean six times as many parents will be
investigated, meaning an additional 1800 parents a year will face
further scrutiny. At the moment only 300 parents are investigated. 

The CSA will also issue an additional 1200 departure prohibition orders
for people who regularly travel overseas.

In 2004/05, 482 parents with a child support debt paid a total of about
$2.8million before being allowed overseas, thanks to CSA issuing such
orders.

A DPO provides authority to the Australian Federal Police to stop people
at the airport if they have outstanding debts.

The Howard Government will spend $134 million over the next five years
chasing parents who avoid paying child support.

About 40 per cent of separated fathers pay just $5 a week in child
support, and around 105,000 are using self-employment and cash income to
understate their real incomes to avoid paying child support.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Letters

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Welcome to the world of the child support agency.  My son's child
support went up from the 1st Oct 05.  All his payments at the time were
taken out of his wage by his employer so all was adjusted, in February
this year I was told on the phone that the first payment at the higher
level wasn't received.  It has been an ongoing argument with them on an
almost weekly basis from March.  My son has a pay slip showing the
correct amount was in fact paid, I've sent copies of this and other pay
slips to them, twice.  But to no avail, every time I ring I get told a
different story on why he owes it.

I'm getting absolutely nowhere; it seems to me the problem is between
his employer and the CSA, why bother getting it taken from his pay if
this is what we have to go through. Heaven help all those young men out
there who don't have parents to help support them through the nightmare.
This isn't the first time my son has had a payslip to prove he has made
a payment that they say he hasn't paid. To top it off he is a casual
construction worker who goes from job to job and is quite often between
jobs with no income for up to three weeks, he doesn't collect the dole
in that time, so now we have to estimate an income, can someone please
explain how we estimate an income on work that may or may not last a
month, may or may not work Sundays and he may or may not need time off
for illness and don't underestimate or your in trouble and will have to
pay it back.  It would seem to me a private agreement would be the
answer but does the other family even want to discuss this, apparently
not.  I have even suggested we do the whole thing through the CSA.

This isn't about paying child support, my son doesn't have a problem
with that and is willing to pay but can someone please help us to make
some consistency out of this mess.

Vicki Cooper

c/- Lone Fathers WA

[email-masked] 

0409 988 244

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Loved your article on the Socceroos!!!

The win was inspirational, and so was the article.

Adrian T.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Thank you for your email,

Although you are doing the right thing I have decided that I 

now want to unsubscribe from your mailing list.

The People's Mandate is about helping Families and 

Small Business and Farmers.

To change from the existing Financial  System

to a new No tax, no loans and no interest financial system.

Where Families do not have the existing burdens placed upon them.

I see no such thing in your emails and when I have asked you for support
I was totally ignored.

I have decided that you do not care for the Family and that it is no
more than email gossip.

Signed

Sam 

http://mysite.dingley.net/peoplesmandate 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

I have read your newsletters since you started. I have read your
articles and agreed with them. I have worried and prayed about men who
feel lost with no means of getting in touch with their children after
separation and divorce.

Then I see my ex son-in-law walk out on his family and get fired
(deliberately by drinking on the job when he was the OH&S rep), and
whenever he gets caught in a cash in hand job, move on so that he does
not have to pay for his two sons'  welfare. It makes me mad. It makes me
sad. Yet he still wants access to the boys and shows them no discipline
because "boundaries are wrong". The food allergies are "not my problem",
because he does not see the reaction to the allergens (and would not
recognise them if he did).

There are two sides to every story.

And I will continue to support you because I believe that every father
in Australia needs the support of the Fatherhood Foundation. Some of
them just need to become real.

May God bless you and yours

 Bill

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Dad's Prayer

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/mark%20viduka.jp
g> Dear God

Frank Farina's words seem 
to be coming true,

'God is on the Socceroos side'.

After Australia qualified 
for the next stage of the 

World Cup in our 
game against Croatia,

The Socceroos Captain,
Mark Viduka said the words,

'Thank God' for the victory.

Maybe Rugby Union is not the game 

They play in heaven after all -

Maybe it's soccer!

By the way God, Italy is a pretty strong side.

Could you give us a bit of help again.

I know the Pope lives in Italy,

But Australia is the Great South Land of the Holy Spirit.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Help Us

Click here for more information about us
<http://www.ausheart.com.au/fathers/about/index.html>  

Help Us!

The Fatherhood Foundation is a Harm Prevention Charity. 
Fatherlessness and inadequate fathering has been proven to be a   source
of harm. 

The Fatherhood Foundation helps children by promoting excellence  in
fathering. Excellent fathers are in word and deed: responsible,
involved, protective, loving and committed to the well-being of their
children and their children's mother.

If you would like to give financially to the Fatherhood Foundation
Public Fund and receive tax deductibility:

Fatherhood Foundation Public Fund 
(Name, address and amount details must be emailed for a receipt for tax
deductibility)
Westpac Branch Wollongong
BSB: 032 695
A/C: 25-5558 

Or mail cheque and address details to:
PO Box 440
WOLLONGONG  NSW  2520
AUSTRALIA

The Fatherhood Foundation Public Fund  is a public fund listed on the
Register of Harm Prevention Charities under Subdivision 30_EA of the
Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.

You have received the fathersonline.org newsletter because you have
subscribed, or you have been subscribed by a friend.  If you do not wish
to receive future emails, please click the UNSUBSCRIBE button below or
send an email to [email-masked] with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the
subject heading.

back to top 

	Click Here to Unsubscribe
<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/optout/?CampaignID=909&Con
tactID=90915>