Subject: Rites of Passage
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 08:57:13 +1000

<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/tracker/read.asp?ReadID=74
0513> 
Unable to read this email? Please click here
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/view.asp?CampaignMediaID=1109&Con
tactID=90915&ContactEmail=[email-masked]> 
 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/header.jpg> 
Issue 211 - 11 th September, 2006 	Go to our website Here
<http://www.fathersonline.org/> 	 
 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/inthisissue.jpg>
*	Hello Warwick
*	Grandads
*	Laughter
*	Single Dads 
*	All you need is Love
*	Thought of the Week
*	Special Feature
*	News & Info
*	Dad's Prayer
*	Help Us

Hello Warwick

 

The Fatherhood Foundation is sponsoring the 'Turning Hearts Speaking
Tour 2006' with Brian Molitor from the Malachi Global Foundation.
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Brian%20Molitor.
jpg> 

Who is Brian Molitor? 

Let me tell you.

Brian Molitor is CEO of Molitor International, a leadership training and
management consultancy in the USA. Brian is named among the 'Who's Who
Worldwide' for outstanding business leadership.

His most recent book, 'Boy's Passage Man's Journey' is about rites of
passage, manhood and a father's blessing. Brian is also the founder of
the Malachi Global Foundation. He has been married for 23 years and has
four children.

'Boy's Passage Man's Journey' is available at www.koorong.com.au Here is
Brian's own words about the subject.

When a young male reaches his teen years, he instinctively looks for
ways to affirm his manhood. In societies where rites of passage are part
of the norm, each young male participates in a formal ceremony during
which his manhood is publicly and undeniably affirmed. From that day
forward, he is treated differently by those around him and receives more
freedom, rights and privileges. In response the young man begins to
think and act more an as adult than as a child.  For the rest of his
life he pursues maturity rather than manhood.

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Young%20Males.jp
g> In contrast, a young male living in a society with no formal rites of
passage must find his own path to adulthood. Without formal affirmation
of his transformation, he vainly tries to find manhood on his own
through a variety of means. Sadly, his pursuit of manhood rather than
maturity will lead him down many side roads that are fruitless at best,
destructive at worst.

While the two concepts, manhood and maturity seem very similar, they are
as different as night and day. Manhood is bestowed upon a young male by
the trusted elders (fathers, grandfathers, uncles, pastors, coaches,
teachers) of his society during a rite of passage. Maturity is gained as
a man grows in knowledge, wisdom and character. Manhood is a gift that
we adults give to our sons. Maturity is the gift that they give back to
us.

On the long flight from Africa, it became clear to me that without a
rite of passage and some very deliberate mentoring along the way, each
of us remains trapped within a false image of who we are. As I looked
more deeply into the matter of 'growing up', I made a list of negative
childish actions. Selfishness was definitely
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/crybaby_me.jpg>
high on the list, followed by complaining, quitting when faced with a
difficult situation, throwing temper tantrums, spewing threats of
self-destruction, struggling with short attention spans, and demanding
one's own way without regard for the needs of others.

It is clear that the lack of an intentional transition into adulthood
creates a variety of problems for men of all ages. In an attempt to
compensate for the lack of a transitional event, some teenage males
unknowingly create their own rites of passage by resorting to violence,
alcohol other drugs and sexual conquest. In the corporate world some men
in leadership positions use the authority of their job titles to prove
they have arrives, threatening others into submission. Like bullies who
stalk junior-high schoolyards, these 'grown' men live to verbally
wrestle and pin their weaker opponents during staff meetings.

Often men in their late thirties, forties, and fifties stumble into what
is commonly called a midlife crisis. During this time men become
consumed with a desire to search for meaning and identity in their
lives. This sounds strangely similar to the vision quest that White Fox
undertook at age fourteen.

In today's society men seem to have a difficult time settling into life.
Many struggle with a 'Peter Pan syndrome'. They do not want
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Peter.Pan.shadow
.jpg> to grow up, and yet they realise they were created for a higher
purpose than endless play in never-never land. How sad it is to see men
at the end of their lives, estranged from their families, still unsure
about spiritual realities, still questioning the reason for their own
existence, and still wondering if they have succeeded in growing into
manhood. Just as sad to see are the countless families whose sons fall
into the predictable traps along the road of life because they don't
know what a man is, much less how to become one.

 

Lovework

What Brian says about boy's transitions to manhood and rites of passage
also applies to girl's transitions to womanhood. Brian's wife Kathy has
just completed a book to help girls in their transition to womanhood. I
encourage you to do one or both of two things. Buy a copy of boy's
Passage Man's Journey for yourself or consider coming to a Boys Passage
Man's Journey Seminar in a city near you. Further details can be found
in News & Info. This is a wonderful opportunity to hear a world leader
in the fatherhood movement on his first visit to Australia.  'carpe
deim' is Latin for 'seize the day'. I can't think of a better way to say
it.

Yours for our children

Warwick marsh

PS The Terri Irwin Interview on Wednesday night was amazing. What a
woman! What a family! What a man!

Steve Irwin was obviously an extremely committed father. What one of his
best friends said about him was true, "He was a great advocate for
wildlife but an even greater father." What an incredible legacy he gave
not only to his family but the whole world in this regard. 

___________________________________________________________

Warwick Marsh  has been married to Alison for 30 years. He is 
the father of five children, four boys and one girl, ranging in age from
25 years to 13 years.  Warwick is a musician, songwriter, producer and
public speaker who likes to think he can still laugh at himself.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Grandads

 

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/father%20son_tal
king.jpg> Opportunities for meaningful communication

between fathers and sons

must be created,

and it's work to achieve it.

James Dobson

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Laughter

 
 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Crikey_1.jpg> 
________________________________________________________________________
__________
 
Video link tor Dads who think its a piece of cake looking after
Kids....Great fun
http://www.fathers.com/humor/video1.html

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Single Dads 

 

Robbing One Struggling Child... 

to spoil her brother  - the C$A way

by James Adams 

Children Live in Households
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/custody-battle.j
pg> 

To show how evil C$A rules are.. look at this example. Here is a really
typical situation. Two parents divorce, she gets the kids. Both
re-partner and they end up each with two kids... the mother has the
original kids, and the dad has one kid that came with his new wife, and
they have had one kid together.   

Dad's Kids 

One wage

Two kids

One dependant wife (with a young baby)

pays child support 

= poor house

Mother's House

Two wages

Two kids

No dependant adults

gets child support 

= rich house   

Yes, it's true... the money flows from the poor kids to their rich
half-siblings.   

If everybody who works earns the average wage, Dad's household has
$40,000 before tax, while the mother has $110,000. (before tax).  The
CSA (under the new formula) is $9000, after tax/tax free. 

This is the sort of evil that occurs when you forget the fundamental
truth that  all citizens should be treated fairly before the law and
that kids live in households.  

The rules are based on ignoring new spouses... so Dad's dependant spouse
and her kid is ignored, and Mum's new breadwinner is ignored.

Interesting the double standards... If you are on the dole, and you
hook-up with somebody (marry, de-facto) this affects your dole payment.
Adults live in households, apparently... but if you are a C$A receiving
mother and you get married, your new husband's income is irrelevant... 

Who made up these rules? They aren't fair... they hurt children and they
hurt dads...  I wonder who gets the cash?

James Adams

Fathers for Equality

0417 258 364

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

All you need is Love

50 YEARS LATER, IT'S 'I DO' ALL OVER AGAIN

Chicago Sun-Times

September 11, 2006

BY STEVE PATTERSON Staff Reporter

The advice is simple.

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/50%20years%20of%
20marriage.jpg> Among the hundreds of couples gathered Sunday at Holy
Name Cathedral to celebrate 50 years of marriage, Don Ostrowski has a
quick answer for those looking for the secret to reaching the golden
wedding anniversary milestone he and his wife, Sara, achieved this
month.

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/50%20years%20of%
20marraige.gif> "Just agree with everything she says," the New Lenox man
said, earning a laugh from his wife. "If she's happy, you're happy."

The annual tradition of renewing vows at the Catholic church packed the
pews, as Frank Hannigan, director of family ministries for the
Archdiocese of Chicago, noted that each couple represents 100 years of
marriage experience.

"Fifty for the husbands," he noted, "and what probably feels like a
whole lot more than that to the wives."

'What a beautiful sight this is'

Couples came with corsages on their wrists and boutonnieres on their
lapels, with hair grayer and faces more weathered than when they first
said, "I do."

They moved down the steps a bit slower than when they ran through
showers of rice in 1956, but their dedication served as an inspiration.

"What a beautiful sight this is," retired Bishop Raymond Goedert said,

looking over the crowd. "In the name of the church, I thank you."

Jesse Canchola wore a tuxedo and his wife, Theresa, a gown to celebrate
50 years since they married in Mexico. The Chicago couple met at his
18th birthday feast and had five children together.

"You've got bad times and good times," he said of their endurance,
noting they stood by each other through it all.

'We've been able to endure'

As Goedert recited verses, each couple renewed their vows, joining
hands, rubbing each other's backs, enjoying a kiss and taking off their
glasses to wipe away tears.

Will and Laurie White said it was their faith that brought them this
far, decades after they met as seventh-graders.

It was his love of jazz that first got her attention when they were
growing up in Gary, and 50 years and two children later, they say it is
communication that has been the key to their success -- even as they
finish each other's sentences.

"We've been able to endure," Will White said. "I think that sort of
deserves a little pat on the back."

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/wedding-group.jp
g> 

More than 600 couples renewed their vows Sunday at Holy Name Cathedral,
50 years after they married. According to those there, these are the
keys to reaching a golden wedding anniversary:

* Communicate. 

* Pray. 

* Be determined to make it succeed.

* Share. 

* Love each other. 

* Laugh. 

* Forgive. 

* Remember "Till death do us part."

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Thought of the Week

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/terri_steve_bind
i.jpg> 

Take the time to have fun.

Life truly is short.

Terri Irwin

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Special Feature

Terri Irwin Says Son Cries for his Dad

Interview with Barbara Walter

Thursday Sep 28 09:35 AEST

"I want my Daddy to come. I want my
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/irwin%20family.j
pg> Daddy to come now."

They were the heartbreaking words Steve Irwin's two-year-old son, Bob,
cried soon after hearing his father had died.

"He cried for his Daddy," Irwin's wife, Terri, told American journalist
Barbara Walters in an interview to be aired on US TV on Thursday night.

While his big sister, Bindi, 8, had come to terms with their father's
death, Bob had not given up hope his dad might come home.

Terri said she recently discovered Bob tinkering with his father's
motorbike with a screwdriver.

When Terri asked what he was doing, Bob replied: "I'm fixing the
motorbike so Daddy can drive it from heaven."

The Walters interview, to be broadcast on America's ABC TV network, is
expected to be watched by more than 10 million viewers.

ABC will air it following two of the network's highest rated programs,
Dancing with the Stars and Lost.

Americans will hear how Terri gently broke the news to Bob, 2, and
daughter Bindi, 8, that their father had died in a stingray attack on
the Great Barrier Reef.

"I told Bindi 'In life you steel yourself for things that go wrong,"
Terri, fighting back tears, said.

"And I said 'When something goes wrong you have to have faith and you
have to believe it can be a new chapter and that we can go on'.

"And I said 'We are still a family. Daddy still loves you and we have to
stay together and get each other through this'."

Terri and her children were holidaying in a remote area of Tasmania on
September 4 when her brother-in-law called with the life-changing news
her husband had died.

"Bindi was OK until Robert woke up," Terri told Walters.

"Robert asked me twice what happened and I explained it to him. It took
him longer to get his mind around it.

"He cried for his Daddy: 'I want my Daddy to come. I want my Daddy to
come now'.

"I'm OK until my kids cry.

"But, you know, I'm very resolute in making sure these kids remember
their father and are proud of their father and that they celebrate their
father however they choose."

The world watched as Bindi, without shedding a tear, spoke at her
father's memorial at Australia Zoo last week.

Walters, admiring how calmly the eight-year-old spoke, asked Terri if
Bindi fully understood her father had died.

"Absolutely, she understands," Terri responded.

"She always understood because living at a zoo, animals die.

"She has seen death. She knows what death is.

"She said I want to be at the memorial and say something about my
Daddy."

Terri, however, said she was unable to speak at the memorial.

"I couldn't," Terri said.

"It's hard now.

 

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/steve_terri%20ir
win.jpg> "I'm really trying, but I've lost my prince.

"I've lost my prince."

Terri added she still cries, although she tries not to in front of her
children.

"They've seen me cry, but there are times when I weep," Terri said.

"I usually weep alone."

©AAP 2006

 

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

News & Info

<http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20312376-421,00.html> 

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Brian%20Molitor%
20A4%20Poster%20Warwick%20FINAL.jpg> 

Dear Friends

We write to tell you about the Turning Hearts 2006 Speaking Tour with
Brian Molitor.  

Brian is the author of the groundbreaking book, 'Boy's Passage Man's
Journey' (c) 2004, Emerald Books, USA. This book is available from
Koorong Books www.koorong.com.au  and has had a wonderful impact around
the world.  Brian is also the founder of Malachi Global Foundation
www.malachiglobal.org  based in USA.  He is also a management consultant
and an executive coach who has taught leadership and management
principles all over the world.  Brian has been married to Kathy for 23
years and has four children.

Brian Molitor will be conducting 'Boy's Passage Man's Journey'
Seminars', which focus on lifelong mentoring, transitions to manhood,
father's blessing, words of affirmation and rites of passage.

He will be conducting these seminars in Wollongong, Perth, Kalgoorlie,
Sunshine Coast QLD, Hobart, Melbourne and Berwick from 18th October to
29th October.

The evening seminars will run for 2 hours at a cost of $25.

Full day seminars will be $30.

We encourage you to attend one of these 'Boy's Passage Man's Journey'
seminars which are geared for fathers and young men.

Brian Molitor is a world class speaker with a message of renewal for men
and families for the 21st century.  We encourage you to take advantage
of his presence in Australia and book in early at a location near you to
avoid disappointment.

Yours for Australian families

Warwick Marsh

Fatherhood Foundation

PO Box 440

Wollongong  NSW 2520

02 4272 6677

[email-masked] 

www.fathersonline.org <http://www.fathersonline.org/>  

Boy's Passage Man's Journey Seminars will be held in the following
locations: 

Wednesday 18th October, 7 - 9 pm

Wollongong

Cedars Christian College

Library Building

Waples Rd

Unanderra NSW 2526

Bookings are essential

Ph: 02 4272 6677

AH: 0418 225 212

Saturday 21st October, 9 am - 3 pm

Thornlie Church of Christ

319 Spencer Rd

Thornleigh WA

Bookings are essential

08 9459 8522

AH: 0413 081 228

Monday 23rd October, 7-9 pm

Kalgoorlie Church of Christ 

169 Egan St

Kalgoorlie WA

Bookings are essential

08 9021 2296

AH: 0427 356 619

Wednesday 25th October, 7-9 pm

Goodlife Community Church

100 Buderim Pines Dr

Buderim QLD

Bookings are essential

07 5478 1766

AH: 0412 121 745

or 0410 585 277

Sponsored by: 

Goodlife Community Church

Heart to Heart Ministries 

The Passage Program

Thursday 26th October, 7 - 9 pm

Grace Christian Church

45 Melville St

Hobart TAS

Bookings are essential

03 6231 2648

AH: 0418 123 338

Saturday 28th October, 9.30 am - 3.30 pm

Lighthouse Christian College

(Library Building)

927 Springvale Rd

Springvale VIC

Bookings are essential

03 8796 7373

AH: 0402 067 030

Sunday 29th October, 6 - 8 pm

The Winepress Church

40 Intrepid St

Berwick VIC

03 9796 1006

 

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/CSS-ComedyNight.
JPG> 

 

29 October - 01 November 2006 
The Men's Advisory Network (MAN) 

Conference "From Babies to Blokes: The Making of Men" 

The Men's Advisory Network (MAN) is conducting a conference of national
significance on the theme "From Babies to Blokes: The Making of Men" to
be held at the Esplanade Hotel, Fremantle from 29 October to 1 November
2006. 

The conference will have six streams: 

*	Conditioning of infant boys 
*	Development of boys 
*	Transition from boyhood to manhood 
*	Men and work 
*	Men and relationships 
*	Men and ageing 

Speakers so far confirmed include: 

*	Bettina Arndt 
*	Professor Konrad Jamrozik 
*	Ian Lillico 
*	Greg Mitchell 
*	Dr Michael Nagel 
*	Kieren Perkins 
*	Dr Shaun Ridley 
*	Dr Arne Rubinstein 
*	Dr Norman Swan. 

Register at: www.promaco.com.au/conference/2006/man/index.htm
<http://www.promaco.com.au/conference/2006/man/index.htm >  

Any assistance that you may be able to give in assisting to promote the
conference would be greatly appreciated. 

Gary Bryant 
Executive Officer 
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  
Website: www.man.org.au <http://www.man.org.au/>  www.man.org.au
<http://www.man.org.au/>  

__________________________________________________

 

__________________________________________________________

US Marriage Leaders Visit Australia

Marriage Leaders and Ministers are invited to attend Morning Tea and an
opportunity to hear from two exciting couples visiting Sydney from North
America:

Leo and Molly Godzich founded the National Association of Marriage
Enhancement (NAME) and are actively involve in teaching couples how to
have a better marriage.  They will share their insights on how the
understanding of a foundation of covenant can make a huge difference in
the lives of our churches. Leo and Molly teach a weekly marriage class
to hundreds of couples with outstanding results. Together they have
created and conduct 'Together Forever' marriage events. 

 

Bob and Audrey Meisner will share from their dynamic testimony of
marriage healing after seeking God and facing up to the impact of
adultery.  They have recently written two books and are co-hosts of the
television program "'t's A New Day' seen daily across Canada and the UK.
Individually and as a couple, they have been working on Christian
television since 1984. Having pioneered in broadcasting and church
planting, Bob and Audrey are now popular marriage conference speakers.  

THE DETAILS:

FRIDAY 3rd November 2006

* 10.00 am Morning Tea - Conclude by 12.30 pm 

* C2 Connection Centre 

* Corner of Silverwater Road and Egerton Street SILVERWATER 2128 

* No charge/No offering 

* Car Parking available -onsite & on the street 

 

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:      

and to RSVP (By Wed 1st Nov) please contact:

Neil and Jane Rookes -  National Marriage Coalition 

28/18 Day Street North  SILVERWATER NSW 2128

P: 02 96486464   M: 0434984295    

E: [email-masked] 

Two similar events will be held in Brisbane and Toowoomba, Tuesday 7th
November.

Please contact above for further information.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Letters

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Having recently welcomed my own son into manhood with the help of the
men of my church and some of the men who have been a part of his life to
date, I was excited to see the topic of Brian Molitor's presentation -
"Boy's Passage - Man's Journey".  In welcoming my own son into manhood I
was pretty much guessing what would be appropriate and significant.  The
guess was pretty good and we had a great night, but I would have valued
some more input from someone like Brian.  If you have boys I thoroughly
recommend this presentation as a mind-flint as to how you can help them
become the men that they are intended to be.

Remember, it takes a village to raise a child.  It takes a village to
make a man!

Brian Pember

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Greetings from your counterpart in the US!!! 

WOW!!!  I barely know where to begin other than to say 'hello' and I am
absolutely excited about my friend Brian coming to your corner of the
world to bring his passion, wisdom, and experience to the fathers of
Australia!!  I know that everyone, including Brian, will be blessed by
what will happen there.

I had a very good time looking at your web site and the things that you
are doing and accomplishing there? GREAT JOB WARWICK!!!!  That is a
tremendous thing you are doing lending yourself to fathers and families!
You are literally changing the destiny of Australia!  Every day that I
come to work I feel the weight of the responsibility that we have here
at the National Center for Fathering and I think about the million plus
dads a year that are being affected by our work?and the realization that
if we are to reach a tipping point in the US that we need to get that
number up to 10 million!!!!  

The high octane fuel that I run on comes from my father leaving at 5 -
and then 25 years later my father and I reconnecting, reconciling, and
now having a tremendous relationship!  For all the work I do I see
clearly that I want fathers and their fathers and fathers and their
children to have that same shot at reconciliation and wholeness that we
now have.  So, I burn at a very high rate to create a vortex to bring
dads together to help them to become more effective fathers.

We too believe that every child needs a dad that they can count on.
Children thrive when they have an involved father - someone who loves
them, knows them, guides them, and helps them to achieve their destiny.
At NCF we inspire, engage, and equip men to be the involved fathers,
grandfathers, and father figures their children need.  I've included an
attachment that will give you a 50,000 foot overview of who we are - if
you want a closer view of any of that just let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.  You could not have chosen a better
man to engage your dads and men.  Let me know how I can serve you from
this end.

In Him'

Ken Howard

Seminar Director

National Center for Fathering

10200 W. 75th St. Suite 267

Shawnee Mission, KS  66202

913-378-1042 direct line

816-918-1303 cell

[email-masked] 

www.fathers.com <http://www.fathers.com/>  

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Steve Irwin was not just a crocodile hunter, he was also a dedicated
father and family man who loved and cherished his children, just as most
all fathers do. Sadly a terrible accident took Steve away from his
beloved children. Equally sadly near a million Australian children are
taken away from their fathers by one of the most outdated inhuman family
law systems in the world which whether you believe it or not. I have
always believed and stated, the system has created a second stolen
generation of children in this country, from their dads. We must never,
never ever give up the fight to bring about equality and squash this
monster that keeps stealing our children and making billions of dollars
out of their devastated fathers.

The best to all 

Barry Williams

LFAA

[email-masked] 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Absolutely BRILLIANT Newsletter this time (24th Sept 06). All are good
but this was extra, extra good. Well done!

John Marks

General Manager

Rhema FM Newcastle

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Dear Fatherhood Foundation

Thankyou so much for the opportunity to present at the Good to Great
Course last Thursday. I love speaking to Dads. You guys are doing an
awesome job and I would love to be a part of the future. Let me know how
I can help.

Keep changing your world

Rhett Morris

CEO

Teen Challenge NSW

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Dad's Prayer

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/ken_and_son.jpg>
Dear God

Do you mean to tell me that manhood 

is granted to a son by his father and the elders

in the community in a public celebration?

Is that why you said, 

"This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased" 

from that cloud all those years ago?

Maybe you were trying to tell us 

to do the same for our children.

You know we are a bit slow sometimes,

but we do get things after a while.

Thanks for the tip.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Help Us

Click here for more information about us
<http://www.ausheart.com.au/fathers/about/index.html>  

Help Us!

The Fatherhood Foundation is a Harm Prevention Charity. 
Fatherlessness and inadequate fathering has been proven to be a source
of harm. 

The Fatherhood Foundation helps children by promoting excellence  in
fathering. Excellent fathers are in word and deed: responsible,
involved, protective, loving and committed to the well-being of their
children and their children's mother.

If you would like to give financially to the Fatherhood Foundation
Public Fund and receive tax deductibility:

Fatherhood Foundation Public Fund 
(Name, address and amount details must be emailed for a receipt for tax
deductibility)
Westpac Branch Wollongong
BSB: 032 695
A/C: 25-5558 

Or mail cheque and address details to:
PO Box 440
WOLLONGONG  NSW  2520
AUSTRALIA

The Fatherhood Foundation Public Fund  is a public fund listed on the
Register of Harm Prevention Charities under Subdivision 30_EA of the
Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.

You have received the fathersonline.org newsletter because you have
subscribed, or you have been subscribed by a friend.  If you do not wish
to receive future emails, please click the UNSUBSCRIBE button below or
send an email to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject heading.

back to top 

	Click Here to Unsubscribe
<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/optout/?CampaignID=1081&Co
ntactID=90915>