Subject: Healing the Feminine Heart
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 08:21:53 +1100

<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/tracker/read.asp?ReadID=78
2339> 
Unable to read this email? Please click here
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/view.asp?CampaignMediaID=1153&Con
tactID=90915&ContactEmail=[email-masked]> 
 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/header.jpg> 
Issue 219 - 30 th October, 2006 	Go to our website Here
<http://www.fathersonline.org/> 	 
 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/inthisissue.jpg>
*	Hello Warwick
*	Grandads
*	Laughter
*	Single Dads 
*	All you need is Love
*	Thought of the Week
*	Special Feature
*	News & Info
*	Dad's Prayer
*	Help Us

Hello Warwick

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Mysterious%20wom
an.jpg> 

There is so much that men don't understand about women.  To most men,
women are wonderfully mysterious but to many men this mystery becomes a
source of great contention.  The contention can become so great that it
leads to divorce and family breakdown.  The net result of family
breakdown gives varying degrees of fatherlessness and motherlessness.
That is why the greatest thing a father can do for his children is to
love their mother.

Last week at 'Good to Great', our featured speaker, Paul Bartlett, spoke
from his own journey on the subject of the greatest thing a father can
do for his children.  Paul's journey is not dissimilar to that of  many
of us.  He was very focussed on his own success in the work place, his
own vision and direction for his life, without listening properly to or
placing value on his own wife's dreams and aspirations.  After seven
years of marriage, his relationship with his wife slowly ground to a
complete stop.  Things got so bad that they even separated for a short
period. It appeared that all was lost, but somehow, through prayer, wise
counsel and heartfelt effort on Paul's part his marriage was rescued.
Paul told us that now, ten years later, he is more in love with his wife
than ever before and their relationship is going from strength to
strength.

How did this happen?  Wise counsel was given to Paul from an older man
who told him to 'study his wife'! Something a
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/man%20&%20wife.j
pg> ll men should do, but something we as men rarely do, because we
assume that women are just like us. Such an assumption is of course the
beginning of the end. My good friend Jeff Dakers says that what most men
expect from their wives is, "Bring food and come naked". Sounds pretty
funny but is surprisingly close to the truth. Paul Bartlett pointed out
to us that women are much more complex creatures than us and require a
great deal more attention and consideration than is normally within our
capacity to give.

To illustrate his point Paul played an excerpt from the movie 'Shrek' in
which Shrek runs into the castle to rescue the sleeping princess.  As
Shrek says, the princess has been, "waiting a long time for this"
romantic rescue, expecting to be swept off her feet by a knight in
shining armour.  All Shrek can think about are the practicalities of the
moment and the need for speed to avoid being singed by the fiery dragon.

As men, we need to work at romance and make our wives feel special.  We
must be prepared to put a priority on doing things for our wives such as
buying her gifts: clothes, flowers, perfumes etc, accompanying her on
shopping expeditions (even if we hate it), writing love notes to her and
taking her out on romantic dates.

Paul articulated compellingly that it is our job to rescue our wives
from the castle tower that they are imprisoned in: those negative
experiences and words that bring a wound to the female soul throughout
their lives.  Even the absence of positive words throughout their life
can be part of that wound and needs healing. It is our job as men to
lavish attention, care and words of love on the woman of our dreams.
This outpouring of practical love and attention pulls down the walls and
brings healing to the feminine heart. This rescue process takes a
lifetime. In that process our own hearts are healed and the circle of
love is complete.

Lovework
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/man%20woman%20ri
ng.jpg> 

Put on the armour. Mount your trusty steed. Go the castle, pull the
walls down and rescue the woman of your dreams. In the process you will
rescue yourself.

Yours for healing the feminine heart

Warwick Marsh

PS Brian Molitor has been having an enormous impact on those who
attended the 'Boy's Passage Man's Journey' Seminars in Perth,
Kalgoorlie, Sunshine Coast, Hobart and Melbourne.  A full report is in
the News & Info this week. We would like to give a huge thankyou to all
those who have helped out by organising and supporting the tour at both
a regional and national level.

Please keep praying for Tony Miller's daughter who is still in a
critical condition in Nepean Hospital. Email your love and support to
Tony Miller at: www.dadsindistress.asn.au
<http://www.dadsindistress.asn.au/>   

___________________________________________________________

Warwick Marsh  has been married to Alison for 30 years. He is 
the father of five children, four boys and one girl, ranging in age from
25 years to 13 years.  Warwick is a musician, songwriter, producer and
public speaker who likes to think he can still laugh at himself.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Grandads

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/old-couple%20hea
lthy.jpg> 

Love cures people, 

both the ones who give it

and the ones who receive it.

Dr Karl Menninger

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Laughter

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/lowcostairline.j
pg> 

 

 

 

 

 

A woman was at her hairdresser's getting her hair styled for a trip to
Rome with her husband.  She mentioned the trip to the hairdresser, who
responded: "Rome?  Why would anyone want to go there?  It's crowded and
dirty.  You're crazy to go to Rome.  So, how are you getting there?"

"We're taking Continental," was the reply.  "We got a great rate!"

"Continental?" exclaimed the hairdresser.  "That's a terrible airline.
Their planes are old, their flight attendants are ugly, and they're
always late.  So, where are you staying in Rome?"

"We'll be at this exclusive little place over on Rome's Tiber River
called Teste."

"Don't go any further.  I know that place.  Everybody thinks it's gonna
be something special and exclusive, but it's really a dump, the worst
hotel in the city!  The rooms are small, the service is surly, and
they're overpriced.  So, whatcha' doing when you get there?"

"We're going to go to see the Vatican and we hope to see the Pope."

"That's rich," laughed the hairdresser.  "You and a million other people
trying to see him.  He'll look the size of an ant.  Boy, good luck on
this lousy trip of yours.  You're going to need it."

A month later, the woman again came in for a hairdo.  The hairdresser
asked her about her trip to Rome.

"It was wonderful," explained the woman, "not only were we on time in
one of Continental's brand new planes, but it was overbooked and they
bumped us up to first class.  The food and wine were wonderful, and I
had a handsome 28-year-old steward who waited on me hand and foot.  And
the hotel was great!  They'd just finished a $5 million remodeling job
and now it's a jewel, the finest hotel in the city.  They, too, were
overbooked, so they apologized and gave us their owner's suite at no
extra charge!"

"Well," muttered the hairdresser, "that's all well and good, but I know
you didn't get to see the Pope."
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/crazy%20hair.jpg
> 

"Actually, we were quite lucky, because as we toured the Vatican, a
Swiss Guard tapped me on the shoulder, and explained that the Pope likes
to meet some of the visitors, and if I'd be so kind as to step into his
private room and wait, the Pope would personally greet me.  Sure enough,
five minutes later, the Pope walked through the door and shook my hand;
I knelt down and he spoke a few words to me."

"Oh really!  What'd he say?"

He said: "Where'd you get the terrible hairdo?"

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Single Dads 

 

Tony's Diary

24 October 2006 - Day 11

My daughter is undergoing a tracheostomy while I write this. Doctors
believe it will allow her to breathe easier and they can remove all the
tubes that presently are causing her much discomfort and, after this
length of time, come with their own complications.
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/shannon.jpg> 

I have just read the messages for Shannon on the site and have tears
rolling down my face while I sit here helpless in this damn internet
cafe. She looked the worst I have seen today, but I am a big believer in
prayer, and I know, God willing she will be ok. 

I cannot thank everyone enough for the messages of support, often from
people I have never met personally. Thank you so much. I tell Shannon
continually of your messages and am sure she hears me. 

Warwick Marsh from the Fatherhood Foundation came up to the hospital
today and prayed for Shannon. Calls have just flooded the phone. Thank
you so much. 

While holding her hand today, it just felt so lifeless, she looked the
worst I have seen so far, but I just keep brushing through her hair with
my fingers or stroking her arm or just holding her hand telling her it
will all be ok. Just relax and let the doctors and nurses help you.
Dad's here and I am not going anywhere. They probably think I am nuts up
there but I believe she hears me somehow. 

Anyway I have got to get back there, I wish I had some inspiration on
what to say but I haven't; just a," Thank you", humbly, for all your
love and concern. You have restored my faith in humankind, thank
you............ 

Tony Miller Founder Dads in Distress

25 October 2006 - Day 12

Here I am sitting in this f.....  internet cafe surrounded by people who
seem to want to speak out loud instead of keeping their f...... voices
to themselves. I have had it, getting a bit testy as u can no doubt
read. Fair dinkum, I must have every nutter in Penrith sitting here
within earshot. It is taking all my strength not to just shove an elbow
in the guys face sitting next to me just to shut him up but it would be
of no use because the minute he is quiet another starts up. 

I was shocked yesterday to see my little princess in such a state. Where
had they put my little girl? Where was my daughter? The person laying
there was someone else, that wasn't my little girl-my little girl was
full of life; she had a beautiful smile; she was alive with life. What
had they done with her? 

Yet, it was my little girl, unable even to move a finger, unable to
squeeze my hand, struggling to breath. I wanted to bring in a photo I
had of my little princess back in my room. I wanted to show the nurses
that this was my little girl, this is what she looked like. I wanted to
put it above her bed. After speaking with Bronte, her nurse for the
night, she thought it was a good idea, so I rushed off and retrieved it,
and it now stuck proudly next to her bed. Now all the nurses can see who
they are really working on. 

James sent me a message this morning : How's our Princess? I liked that,
you see it's now OUR princess, That's what our guys in 'dids' are like.
I don't know what I would do if it wasn't for all those guys support. 

Spoke to the doc this morning-it seems the pneumonia has cleared but
what she has is 'ARDS' - Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. She also
has another infection and they are awaiting results to detect what it
is. 

I spoke to a lady whose daughter has been in there for 3 months on the
same machines with a lung disorder. three months! And she comes over to
me and says I will pray for your daughter. Do you believe that? Here is
this woman in total anguish over her little girl and she takes the time
to tell me she will send up a prayer for mine. So I guess we will both
be praying for each others kids. 

I have stopped smoking since being here with Shannon and I guess that's
why I am testy, but I have got to say I think I have landed in the
looney tunes internet cafe here. I guess you have gotta laugh, there's
been too much crying........ 

Tony Miller Founder Dads in Distress

www.dadsindistress.asn.au <http://www.dadsindistress.asn.au/>  

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

All you need is Love

WHAT IS LOVE?
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Grandparents%20L
ove.jpg> 

 "When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint
her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time,
even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love." 
Rebecca - age 8

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." Terri - age 4

"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip
before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK." Danny - age 7

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it
everyday."

Noelle - age 7

 Unknown

****************

I love "folded" potato chips.  When John and I eat chips together, he
never says a word.  He just smiles and hands the folded chips from his
bag to me as he comes to them.  Each one of those potato chips is a love
note to me.

Linda Gilden, South Carolina

*************

Because my husband understands that my monthly cycle affects me both
emotionally and physically, he now plans for it.  Using his Daytimer, he
marks off in seven-day increments the dates of different stages in my
cycle.

If we need to plan a vacation or discuss an important issue, he will do
so during the first week when I'm the most positive and have the most
energy.

On the other hand, he'll back off from discussing hot topics or
scheduling activities during the third week, when I tend to be
emotionally and physically drained.  Of course my body doesn't operate
like clockwork on a perfect 28 day schedule.  But his sensitivity to my
needs not only minimizes stress between us, but shows me how much he
loves me.

Teryl Hegel, Illinois

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Thought of the Week

 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/coupleleft.jpg>
Husbands ought to love their wives

as Christ loved the church

and gave himself up for her.

Paul the Apostle

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Special Feature

Father of the Century

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Dick%20Hoyt.jpg>
Perspective

From Sports Illustrated, By Rick Reilly 

I try to be a good father . . . But compared with Dick Hoyt, I suck. 

Eighty-five times he's pushed his disabled son, Rick, 26.2 miles in
marathons. Eight times he's not only pushed him 26.2 miles in a
wheelchair but also towed him 2.4 miles in a dinghy while swimming and
pedalled him 112 miles in a seat on the handlebars--all in the same day.
Dick's also pulled him cross-country skiing, taken him on his back
mountain climbing and once hauled him across the U.S. on a bike. Makes
taking your son bowling look a little lame, right? 

And what has Rick done for his father? Not much--except save his life. 

This love story began in Winchester , Mass. , 43 years ago, when Rick
was strangled by the umbilical cord during birth, leaving him
Brain-damaged and unable to control his limbs. 

"He'll be a vegetable the rest of his life;" Dick says doctors told him
and his wife, Judy, when Rick was nine months old. "Put him in an
Institution." 

But the Hoyts weren't buying it. They noticed the way Rick's eyes
followed them around the room. When Rick was 11 they took him to the
Engineering department at Tufts University and asked if there was
anything to help the boy communicate. "No way," Dick says he was told.
"There's nothing going on in his brain." 

"Tell him a joke," Dick countered. They did. Rick laughed. Turns out a
lot was going on in his brain. Rigged up with a computer that allowed
him to control the cursor by touching a switch with the side of his
head, Rick was finally able to communicate. First words? "Go Bruins!"
And after a high school classmate was paralyzed in an accident and the
school organized a charity run for him, Rick pecked out, "Dad, I want to
do that."

Yeah, right. How was Dick, a self-described "porker" who never ran more
than a mile at a time, going to push his son five miles? Still, he
tried. "Then it was me who was handicapped," Dick says. "I was sore for
two weeks." 

That day changed Rick's life. "Dad," he typed, "when we were running, it
felt like I wasn't disabled anymore!" 

And that sentence changed Dick's life. He became obsessed with giving
Rick that feeling as often as he could. He got into such hard-belly
shape that he and Rick were ready to try the 1979 Boston Marathon. 

"No way," Dick was told by a race official. The Hoyts weren't quite a
single runner, and they weren't quite a wheelchair competitor. For a few
years Dick and Rick just joined the massive field and ran anyway, then
they found a way to get into the race officially: In 1983 they ran
another marathon so fast they made the qualifying time for Boston the
following year. 

Then somebody said, "Hey, Dick, why not a triathlon?'" 

How's a guy who never learned to swim and hadn't ridden a bike since he
was six going to haul his 110-pound kid through a triathlon? Still, Dick
tried. 

Now they've done 212 triathlons, including four gruelling 15-hour
Ironmans in Hawaii. It must be a buzzkill to be a 25-year-old stud
getting passed by an old guy towing a grown man in a dinghy, don't you
think? 

Hey, Dick, why not see how you'd do on your own? "No way," he says. Dick
does it purely for 'the awesome feeling' he gets seeing Rick with a
cantaloupe smile as they run, swim and ride together. 

This year, at ages 65 and 43, Dick and Rick finished their 24th Boston
Marathon, in 5,083rd place out of more than 20,000 starters. Their best
time? Two hours, 40 minutes in 1992--only 35 minutes off the world
record, which, in case you don't keep track of these things, happens to
be held by a guy who was not pushing another man in a wheelchair at the
time. 

"No question about it," Rick types. "My dad is the Father of the
Century." 

And Dick got something else out of all this too. Two years ago he had a
mild heart attack during a race. Doctors found that one of his arteries
was 95% clogged. "If you hadn't been in such great shape," one doctor
told him, "you probably would've died 15 years ago." So, in a way, Dick
and Rick saved each other's life. 

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Dick%20&%20Rick%
20hoyt.jpg> 

Rick, who has his own apartment (he gets home care) and works in Boston,
and Dick, retired from the military and living in Holland, Mass. ,
always find ways to be together. They give speeches around the country
and compete in some backbreaking race every weekend, including this
Father's Day. 

That night, Rick will buy his dad dinner, but the thing he really wants
to give him is a gift he can never buy. 

"The thing I'd most like," Rick types, "is that my dad sit in the chair
and I push him once."

Thanks Robert De Rooy for passing on this great story.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

News & Info

<http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20312376-421,00.html> 

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Newspaper_Readin
g.jpg> 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Breathing Under Water

Understanding 12 Step Spirituality

Monday 13th November 2006

7.30pm to 9:30pm

You are invited to register for an evening with

FR. RICHARD ROHR (O.F.M.)

BARDON CONFERENCE CENTRE

390 Simpsons Rd. Bardon, Q.

For further information contact:

MTM Australia (07)  3876 8710

Richard Rohr has been exploring issues of male spirituality
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/rohr%202.JPG>
since 1987. From this work Richard observed that men in our western
culture were lacking in their experience and understanding of the
transcendent power of God. He has established Rites of Passage programs
in New Mexico to help guide men through a formal initiation process that
they may have missed during their critical developmental period as young
men. The Men As Learners and Elders (M.A.L.E.s) program was established
in 2002 to carry out the vision of creating a school for male spiritual
development by expanding the scope of Men's Rites of Passage programs
throughout the world. One of the goals of M.A.L.E.s is to form an
extended network of men and leaders who have an ecumenical vision of the
Gospel. These men will then serve as Elders in providing leadership and
guidance in spiritual development for other men in future generations.

*************************

US Marriage Leaders Visit Australia

Marriage Leaders and Ministers are invited to attend Morning Tea and an
opportunity to hear from two exciting couples visiting Sydney from North
America:

Leo and Molly Godzich founded the National Association of Marriage
Enhancement (NAME) and are actively involve in teaching couples how to
have a better marriage.  They will share their insights on how the
understanding of a foundation of covenant can make a huge difference in
the lives of our churches. Leo and Molly teach a weekly marriage class
to hundreds of couples with outstanding results. Together they have
created and conduct 'Together Forever' marriage events. 

Bob and Audrey Meisner will share from their dynamic testimony of
marriage healing after seeking God and facing up to the impact of
adultery.  They have recently written two books and are co-hosts of the
television program - It's A New Day' seen daily across Canada and the
UK.  Individually and as a couple, they have been working on Christian
television since 1984. Having pioneered in broadcasting and church
planting, Bob and Audrey are now popular marriage conference speakers.  

THE DETAILS:

FRIDAY 3rd November 2006

* 10.00 am Morning Tea - Conclude by 12.30 pm 

* C2 Connection Centre 

* Corner of Silverwater Road and Egerton Street SILVERWATER 2128 

* No charge/No offering 

* Car Parking available - onsite & on the street 

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:      

and to RSVP (By Wed 1st Nov) please contact:

Neil and Jane Rookes -  National Marriage Coalition 

28/18 Day Street North  SILVERWATER NSW 2128

P: 02 96486464   M: 0434984295    

E: [email-masked] 

Two similar events will be held in Brisbane and Toowoomba, Tuesday 7th
November.

Please contact above for further information.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Gay Lobby Targets PM Over Marriages

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20627033-2,00.html
<http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20627033-2,00.html> 

_________________________________________

Call to remove BAD parents

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20633872-421,00.html
<http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20633872-421,00.html> 

_________________________________________

Brian Molitor 'Turning Hearts Tour' Report

Brian has almost completed his speaking tour here in Australia.  He has
learnt that we don't drink soda, but lemonade.  He has also learnt that
koalas sleep over 20 hours a day in the branches of the gum trees. Along
with this important trivia Brian has discovered that many Australian men
are keen to turn their hearts to their children and invest in the future
generation.  The next generation of Australian children needs to be
affirmed in their womanhood and manhood by their fathers who want to
celebrate the occasion by holding a rite of passage ceremony for their
son or daughter.  Brian has been well received in Wollongong, Perth,
Kalgoorlie, Sunshine Coast, Hobart and Melbourne.  He has several
invitations to return to share this message with many others (so please
be in touch if you missed out this time).  The Fatherhood Foundation
would like to thank all of our local organisers of the Boy's Passage
Man's Journey seminars.  Without their sacrificial help and support
Brian Molitor's speaking tour would not be the success it has been.
Thank you so much! 

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Battle for Balance

Alby Schultz Mp is the sitting Federal Member for the Federal seat of
Hume.  He has produced a booklet 'The Battle for Balance - A heartfelt
war of relationships, families and money' about Child Support in
Australia. In the forward of 'The Battle for Balance', Alby writes:

'During the past couple of years I have conducted some of Australia's
most comprehensive case study research on this issue.

What I have uncovered is an alarming number of parents, in the majority
fathers, who are not only being denied a significant place in their
child's life by the Family Court but are then being driven to
desperation, and in some cases suicide, by one-sided and discriminate
legislation and a relentless bureaucracy called the Child Support
Agency.'

To request a copy of this insightful document please write to

Alby Schultz MP

Federal Member for Hume

33 Ottiwell St

Goulburn NSW 2580

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Parenting Australia Kidzexpo

3-5 November 2006 

Budawang Pavilion

Canberra Exhibition Centre

Admission $10 adults, children free

www.parentingaustralia.com.au <http://www.parentingaustralia.com.au/>  

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

SUICIDE PREVENTION AUSTRALIA'S NATIONAL CONFERENCE

CONNECTING PATHWAYS - BIG COUNTRY, BIG PICTURE

2nd-4th November 2007

Stamford Grand Hotel

Glenelg, South Australia

www.suicidepreventionaust.org <http://www.suicidepreventionaust.org/>   

The SPA National Conference has become a bi-annual event, with the last
Conference being held in 2004. The 2006 Conference will bring both
national and international experts as well as those bereaved by suicide
and those who have experienced suicidal ideation, together to work
collaboratively to share experience, research and practice to further
advance collaboration. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Toward Kingdom Ministries Conference 

www.bcs.org.au <http://www.bcs.org.au/>   

8.30 am - 4.35 pm 

4th November 2006. Only $20 include lunch, morning & afternoon teas.

Speakers: Dr Allan Meyer, Ps Andrew Rushton, Ps Scott Hawkins

Millennium Room

Telstra Stadium

Sydney Olympic Park

Homebush Bay

For further information register online at

www.bcs.org.au  

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Dad's Prayer

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/shining%20knight
.jpg> Dear God

Help me dust off my armour,

put a saddle on my horse

and head off to the castle, 

where my princess is trapped in the tallest tower.

Help me get past the dragon and 

slay him if you will,

pull down the walls that hold her captive and

heal her wounded heart

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Help Us

Click here for more information about us
<http://www.ausheart.com.au/fathers/about/index.html>  

Help Us!

The Fatherhood Foundation is a Harm Prevention Charity. 
Fatherlessness and inadequate fathering has been proven to be a source
of harm. 

The Fatherhood Foundation helps children by promoting excellence  in
fathering. Excellent fathers are in word and deed: responsible,
involved, protective, loving and committed to the well-being of their
children and their children's mother.

If you would like to give financially to the Fatherhood Foundation
Public Fund and receive tax deductibility:

Fatherhood Foundation Public Fund 
(Name, address and amount details must be emailed for a receipt for tax
deductibility)
Westpac Branch Wollongong
BSB: 032 695
A/C: 25-5558 

Or mail cheque and address details to:
PO Box 440
WOLLONGONG  NSW  2520
AUSTRALIA

The Fatherhood Foundation Public Fund  is a public fund listed on the
Register of Harm Prevention Charities under Subdivision 30_EA of the
Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.

You have received the fathersonline.org newsletter because you have
subscribed, or you have been subscribed by a friend.  If you do not wish
to receive future emails, please click the UNSUBSCRIBE button below or
send an email to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject heading.

back to top 

	Click Here to Unsubscribe
<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/optout/?CampaignID=1120&Co
ntactID=90915>