Subject: Ten Tips for Living Longer
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 09:33:47 +1100

<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/tracker/read.asp?ReadID=94
3951> 
Unable to read this email? Please click here
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/view.asp?CampaignMediaID=1438&Con
tactID=90915&ContactEmail=[email-masked]> 
 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/header.jpg> 
Issue 239 - 19th March, 2007 	Go to our website Here
<http://www.fathersonline.org/> 	 
 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/inthisissue.jpg>
*	Hello Warwick
*	Grandads
*	Laughter
*	Single Dads 
*	Special Feature
*	Thought of the Week
*	All You Need is Love
*	News & Info
*	Dad's Prayer
*	Help Us

Hello Warwick

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/living%20to%20di
e.gif> 

Warwick's 'Ten Tips for Living Longer' is finally going to print. Having
a mother who was a registered nurse and actively interested in
preventative medicine and good nutrition has been a good start. However
my strong interest in health has only blossomed later in life. Brought
on no doubt by the growing awareness that I am living to die and by my
many good friends who seem to be leaving the planet much earlier than
expected, generally leaving behind grieving children and a
broken-hearted wife. The other factor in my renewed interest in health
is the shocking condition of men's health and the huge discrepancy in
male/female mortality rates. Life expectancy rates in 2002 were 82.6
years for women and 77.2 for men.

How can we change all this for the better?  

It all starts with you, the man, using your brain and making some good
decisions to work at the wonderful project called life with the
deliberate intent to hang around for as long as possible.

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Healthy%20Man.jp
g> Warwick's Ten Tips for Living 
Longer are really only eight points but I am sure you have all heard
about the 3 laws of real estate: Position, Position, Position.

So the three laws of living longer take up the first three of the ten
tips and they are: Nutrition, Nutrition, Nutrition. If you don't believe
me, try living a long while on no food or bad food. The results speak
for themselves. Rubbish in is rubbish out and the wonderful miracle
called the human Body can only stand so much rubbish before collapsing
under the strain.

 

Warwick's Ten Tips for Living Longer

1) Eat lots of whole unrefined plant food, avoid animal based foods,
highly refined foods and fatty foods. This more than anything else will
help you live a long and happy life.

2) Eat lots of whole unrefined plant food, avoid animal based foods,
highly refined foods and fatty foods. This more than anything else will
help you live a long and happy life.

3) Eat lots of whole unrefined plant food, avoid animal based foods,
highly refined foods and fatty foods. This more than anything else will
help you live a long and happy life.

Note: If you don't believe me read 'The China Study' by Dr Colin
Campbell (To order your copy of The China Study contact Mark Bourne:
[email-masked]  who will give you a great deal at a great price) or
'Laughter, Sex, Vegetables & Fish' by Australia's Dr John Tickell. Dr
John points out that carnivores have short intestines but herbivores
have long intestines. Mankind fits into the latter mould and too much
animal protein, refined and fatty food is a recipe for disaster. The
more plant based foods you eat, the more you will want to exercise. The
more you exercise the healthier you will be and so the cycle continues.

4) Move your body. A sedentary life will kill you. You need to engage in
aerobic optimum exercise: walking, swimming, running, cycling and some
simple weight training. Both together will help burn more calories, lose
more weight and ward off depression. You will not only feel better, but
you will look better. Regular exercise will improve your sex life and
help you remain in a healthy state of mind.

5) Work hard and play hard. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Give your work everything you've got, but make sure you do the same in
your recreation. Life is for living. Enjoy the moment and love life -
you will live longer and be happier.  Have at least one day off every
seven. If it's good enough for God, it's good enough for you. The human
pulse rate slows down every seven days. Slow down and kick back and hang
out with family and friends. Going to church once every seven days is
not a bad idea, as we will see later. Make sure you take regular
holidays, spouse breaks and self breaks. See Dr John Tickell's book for
more info.

6) Laugh a lot. Laughter is the shortest distance between two people
Laughter is great for your health, outlook and your relationships. All
are related. Ignore all at your peril. The oldest book in the world
says: a merry heart is good like a medicine.

7) Put family first. Guard your relationships. Our relationships define
us. Love is the most powerful force in the universe. Giving is the key
to life and loving is the key to health in body, soul and spirit. Love
everyone, forgive yourself and others and you will become a well spring
of life for your family, your community and a source of blessing to the
world, not to mention that you will live longer and happier as well.  

8) Stay motivated, go for gold, enjoy your work, excel at what you do,
get wisdom and pursue knowledge: never stop growing and do your best to
become the best. People with PhDs live longer than those with Master
degrees. Actors with an Oscar live longer than those without. Positive
achievement not only provides forward motion but leads to a longer
period on the planet.
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Healthy-Shopping
---man.jpg> 

9) Avoid stupid and self destructive addictive behaviours. Dr John
Tickell says, "It is impossible to be intelligent and smoke at the same
time." Alcohol will kill you too unless extreme caution is used. Drug
addiction and other forms of deviancy will lead you to an early grave.
Nothing can be better than living a well balanced natural life according
to the dictum 'moderation in all things'. This is also the short road to
happiness.

10) Those who pray live longer than those who don't. Researchers at Duke
University USA found that those who prayed or mediated live longer than
those who did not. Dr Herbert Benson says that repetitive prayer or
mediation can block stress hormones and may help improve health because
of the calming effect. Dr Koenig from his six year study said that
'People who attended a religious service at least once a week were 46%
less likely to die.'

Lovework

Do all of the above and I guarantee you will live longer and be happier
than those who don't.

Now that's a challenge for us all isn't it? Me included!

Yours for more challenges

Warwick Marsh

 ___________________________________________________________

Warwick Marsh  has been married to Alison for 31 years. He is the father
of five children, four boys and one girl, ranging in age from 26 years
to 14 years.  Warwick is a musician, songwriter, producer and public
speaker who likes to think he can still laugh at himself.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Grandads

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/laughing%20man.j
pg> 

Notice how so many people take themselves 

far too seriously!

For God's sake, lighten up a little.

Try laughing.

You can't be angry when you're laughing.

You can die laughing but you can't get sick laughing.

Dr John Tickell

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Laughter

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/Kid_5.jpg> 

	 

	 

	 
	Some interesting things  when you have sons, like...
	
	* A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft.
house 4 inches deep.
	
	* A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a
crowded restaurant.
	 
	* If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not
strong enough to rotate a 16 kilo Boy wearing Batman underwear and a
Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to
spread paint on all four walls of a 4 sq metre room.

* You should not throw tennis balls up when the ceiling fan is on. When
using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times
before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a tennis ball a long way.

* The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by
a ceiling fan.

* When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh", it's already too
late.

* Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old
boy
 
* Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
 
* Super glue is forever.

* Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.Marbles in petrol tanks make
lots of noise when driving.

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/funny%20cat%203_
1.jpg> 

 
* Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not
like ovens.

* The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

* It will, however, make cats dizzy.

* Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy. 

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Single Dads 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/DIDS_LOGO.jpg> 

A very sad article concerning the Magill case and one in which I would
like you all to read. 

Our dids motto of 'there being three sides to every story, his, hers and
the truth', rings throughout this article. I think it shows us very
clearly that there is pain on both sides of the fence but especially for
the children. I am in no way laying blame on Liam for  his fight for
justice nor am I laying blame on Meredith for her indiscretion, ( let
those who have not sinned cast the first stone). All I am saying is
simply that what resinates throughout this story is the pain and sadness
of the children. Some may say the mother has put them up to this or its
'parental alienation syndrome', and that may very well be true, I don't
know, but what I do know if you believe what is written, is that there
is certainly at least one young boy about to enter manhood without a dad
who he desperately wants and needs beside him and I find that sad. And
although they may say otherwise, reading between the lines the other
children also really want the dad they once had, paternal or not.

The Magill case has forced Government to seriously look at this very
important issue and I understand the courage it must of taken for Liam
to lead the way for those that followed.'Footprints on the sand of times
are not made by sitting down.' I can also understand the hurt and
betrayal he must of felt.

Dads in distress support mandatory DNA at birth. Our belief is that it
would stem this type of scenario ever occurring again and thus save the
pain and conflict that ultimately destroys our children. Within dads in
distress a few of our dads who have been denied contact and paternity of
new borns and young ones have actually obtained court orders for DNA
tests knowing full well that if it was proven they would be locked into
paying child support for the next 18 years and have gladly accepted that
responsibility.. They had an opportunity to simply walk away, they
simply wanted the opportunity to be DAD.

Our belief has always been that it is our responsibility as dads to give
both emotional and financial assistance to our children after divorce,
the fight has only ever been to make it fair.

The sadness in this case is that now three children are without the
person they knew and loved as dad in their lives. Our children are with
us for such a short time as children.We have a duty to make sure they
have that opportunity to be children and not lay all our adult burdens
too quickly.We have a duty to allow them the time to grow up, whatever
that takes.

Divorce and separation affects everyone concerned but especially our
children. My thoughts and prayers go now to those that have been
affected by this tragic case and with the hope that one day they can be
reunited somehow, someway.

Tony Miller dids

Sex, Lies & DNA
By Julie-Anne Davies

Liam Magill made history when he sued his ex-wife all the way to the
High Court for deceit over the paternity of two of their three kids.
Now, for the first time, the wife and children give their side of the
story.

There are probably not too many Australians who won't have an opinion
about Meredith Magill. Most, of course, have never met the woman, but
many have heard about her. She is the Melbourne wife who cheated on her
husband and bore him three children, two of whom, it turned out, were
not his own. 
Unaware of this, the cuckolded Liam Magill paid child support for all
three for several years after the marriage collapsed. More importantly,
for most of those years, he also played dad.

Then in 2000, a DNA test revealed the sad truth. Another man had
fathered his younger son Heath and daughter Bonnie. An Australian legal
landmark of sorts was established when Magill decided to make his
ex-wife pay for her betrayal and his pain by suing her for deceit.
Although he was ultimately unsuccessful - the High Court last November
ruled against the $70,000 compensation originally awarded to him by the
Victorian County Court - Liam Magill has become the poster boy for the
fathers' rights movement.

 

The story shall be in the Bulletin shortly .Watch www.thebulletin.com.au
back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Special Feature

 

The China Study
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/ChinaStudy_Campb
ells_72dpi.jpg> 

The China Study

Introduction Part 2

But that's not all. We found that not all proteins had this effect. What
protein consistently and strongly promoted cancer? Casein, which makes
up 87% of cow's milk protein, promoted all stages of the cancer process.
What type of protein did not promote cancer, even at high levels of
intake? The safe proteins were from plants, including wheat and soy. As
the picture came into view, it began to challenge and then to shatter
some of my most cherished assumptions.

These experimental animal studies didn't end there. I went on to direct
the most comprehensive study of diet, lifestyle and disease ever done
with humans in the history of biomedical research. It was a massive
undertaking jointly arranged through Cornell University, Oxford
University and the Chinese Academy of Preventive Medicine. The New York
Times called it the 'Grand Prix of Epidemiology'. This project surveyed
a vast range of diseases and diet and lifestyle factors in rural China
and, more recently, in Taiwan. More commonly known as the China Study,
this project eventually produced more than 8,000 statistically
significant associations between various dietary factors and disease!

What made this project especially remarkable is that, among the many
associations that are relevant to diet and disease, some many pointed to
the same finding: people who ate the most animal-based foods got the
most chronic disease. Even relatively small intakes of animal-based food
were associated with adverse effects. People who ate the most
plant-based foods were the healthiest and tended to avoid chronic
disease. These results could not be ignored. From the initial
experimental animal studies on animal protein effects to this massive
human study on dietary patterns, the findings proved to be consistent.
The health implication of consuming either animal or plant-based
nutrients were remarkably different.

I could not, and did not, rest on the findings of our animal studies and
the massive human study in China, however impressive they may have been.
I sought out the findings of other researchers and clinicians. The
findings of these individuals have proved to be some of the most
exciting findings of the past fifty years.

The findings - the contents of Part II of the book - show that heart
disease, diabetes and obesity can be reversed by a healthy diet. Other
research shows that various cancers, autoimmune diseases, bone health,
kidney health, vision and brain disorders in old age (like cognitive
dysfunction and Alzheimer's) are convincingly influenced by diet. Most
importantly, the diet that has time and again been shown to reverse
and/or prevent these diseases in the same whole foods, plant-based diet
that I had found to promote optimal health in my laboratory research and
in the China Study. The findings are consistent.

To purchase your copy of The China Study by Dr Colin Campbell write to
Mark Bourne at [email-masked]  

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Thought of the Week

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/praying_man.jpg>
People who pray

experience less stress.

Dr Harold Koenig

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

All You Need is Love

  

MATERIALISM NOT A GOOD MATCH FOR MARRIAGE: STUDY

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/millionaire_magn
etism_03.jpg> 

Mar 5, 2007 

NEW YORK (Reuters Life!) - People who put a lot of weight on luxury
vacations or designer decor may end up not being the perfect match in
marriage, according to U.S. research.

Wives or husbands who place high value on possessions are more likely to
experience financial problems, which puts a strain on the relationship,
according to the first study analysing how material satisfaction
affected marriage.

The study showed that very materialistic couples had a 40 percent higher
risk of having financial problems than other couples which can then
impact marital happiness.

"For years there has been an emphasis on learning proper saving and
budgeting techniques to avoid marital conflict over financial issues,"
said the author of the study, Jason Carroll, of Brigham Young University
in Provo, Utah.

"But our study found that financial problems have as much to do with how
we think about money as they do with how we spend money," he added.

After studying 600 married couples who represented a varied ethnic,
religious and socio-economic mix, he found about 35 percent reported
high levels of materialism and more financial problems than the other
couples.

Carroll discovered materialistic spouses put more emphasis on what they
have and it took fewer financial problems to cause rifts.

"For a highly materialistic spouse or couple, it takes less financial
disturbance to trigger a financial problem," Carroll said in a
statement.

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/DIAMONDS-MAIN-la
dy.jpg> "Some would say, 'I'm not living a good life and I don't have a
good marriage if we can't afford to go on that vacation or purchase
designer decor for our home,' where a less materialistic spouse would
not view these limitations as a major issue."

He added that the key to solving financial problems in marriage is to
have realistic expectations and to separate needs from wants.

By lowering expectations, spouses are less likely to buy unnecessary
things and can avoid argument and stress in the marriage. It could also
make people more appreciative of what they have.

"We need to rethink the idea that financial problems are always money
problems," said Carroll.

"We need to start adjusting how much materialistic issues factor into
our idea of what makes a good marriage and family life," he added.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

News & Info

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/man_newspaper.jp
g> 

 

 

USA Men's / Fatherhood  Speaker Coming to Australia 
April 2007

Robert Lewis is the creator and presenter of Men's Fraternity, a three
year men's training resource, guiding men on the journey to noble
authentic manhood. Robert Lewis is fast becoming one of the most
recognized voices in America on men's issues and is an amazing
communicator and teacher in the advancement and promotion of men
discovering their manhood.

Robert Lewis is coming to Australia in April 2007 to provide training,
inspiration and resources for pastors, leaders and anyone passionate
about this vital cause. 

I have three website links for you to go to for more information:

http://www.crsonline.com.au/crs_s_GroupInformation.asp?sgID=17
<http://www.crsonline.com.au/crs_s_GroupInformation.asp?sgID=17>   

- for registration, venue and seminar/training information.

http://www.crsforums.info/mensfraternity/
<http://www.crsforums.info/mensfraternity/>      

- for information on Robert Lewis, Men's Fraternity and all the
available resources.

http://www.crsonline.com.au/crs_r_cat_Search.asp?catID=21
<http://www.crsonline.com.au/crs_r_cat_Search.asp?catID=21>   

all the various Men's Fraternity and Robert Lewis resources that are
available.

If you believe in this cause that Robert is coming to speak to
Australian and New Zealand about, please spread the word and pass his
information around to your interested contacts. I believe there is a
strong movement in our countries at this time towards empowering men and
raising the bar of manhood in our communities, families and Churches.
Please join us in promoting this exciting training opportunity. 

Please feel free to contact me. I look forward in assisting you in
anyway possible.

Let me know what you need as we are only 5 weeks away from Robert
coming. Thank you!

Tim  Smith

Ph: 03 5241 3288 

Fax: 03 5241 3290  

Mob: 0438 551 616

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>    

Web: www.crsonline.com.au <http://www.crsonline.com.au/>  

________________________________________________________

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/geraldine_doogue
.jpg> 

	PS I had a call from the Compass programme on the ABC. Could we
provide some fathers for a roundtable with Geraldine Doogue. We
organised a few but Compass is still looking for a father who is a widow
or divorced with full care of young  children and a Dad who is married
with young children struggling on a low income. Have to be in Sydney
area or very close to Sydney. Do you know anyone that fits the bill or
can you help yourself. We need fathers who can speak on behalf of
fathers all over Australia. This is a wonderful opportunity. If you can
help please call me on 0418225212 or email your contact details on
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

_________________________________________________________________

Does God Answer Prayer? Researcher Says 'Yes'

Science Daily <http://www.sciencedaily.com/>  - Does God or some other
type of transcendent entity answer prayer?

Source:

Arizona State University <http://www.asu.edu/> 

Date:

March 15, 2007

The answer, according to a new Arizona State University study published
in the March journal Research on Social Work Practice, is "yes." David
R. Hodge, an assistant professor of social work in the College of Human
Services at Arizona State University, conducted a comprehensive analysis
of 17 major studies on the effects of intercessory prayer -- or prayer
that is offered for the benefit of another person -- among people with
psychological or medical problems. He found a positive effect.

"There have been a number of studies on intercessory prayer, or prayer
offered for the benefit of another person," said Hodge, a leading expert
on spirituality and religion. "Some have found positive results for
prayer. Others have found no effect. Conducting a meta-analysis takes
into account the entire body of empirical research on intercessory
prayer. Using this procedure, we find that prayer offered on behalf of
another yields positive results."

Hodge's work is featured in the March, 2007, issue of Research on Social
Work Practice, a disciplinary journal devoted to the publication of
empirical research on practice outcomes. 

Hodge noted that his study is important because it is a compilation of
available studies and is not a single work with a single conclusion. His
"Systematic Review" takes into account the findings of 17 studies that
used intercessory prayer as a treatment in practice settings. 

"Some people feel Benson and associates' study from last year, which is
the most recent and showed no positive effects for intercessory prayer,
is the final word," said Hodge, referring to a 2006 article by Dr.
Herbert Benson of the Harvard Medical School that measured the
therapeutic effect of intercessory prayer in cardiac bypass patients.
"But, this research suggests otherwise. This study enables us to look at
the big picture. When the effects of prayer are averaged across all 17
studies, controlling for differences in sample sizes, a net positive
effect for the prayer group is produced.

"This is the most thorough and all-inclusive study of its kind on this
controversial subject that I am aware of," said Hodge. "It suggests that
more research on the topic may be warranted, and that praying for people
with psychological or medical problems may help them recover."

The use of prayer as a therapeutic intervention is controversial. Yet,
Hodge notes that survey research indicates that many people use
intercessory prayer as an intervention to aid healing, which raises
questions about its effectiveness as an intervention strategy.

"Overall, the meta-analysis indicates that prayer is effective. Is it
effective enough to meet the standards of the American Psychological
Association's Division 12 for empirically validated interventions? No.
Thus, we should not be treating clients suffering with depression, for
example, only with prayer. To treat depression, standard treatments,
such as cognitive therapy, should be used as the primary method of
treatment."

 Note: This story has been adapted from a news release issued by Arizona
State University.

 http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/03/070314195638.htm

 Study investigates power of prayer Arizona patients to be ...
<http://www.emma-johnson.net/Prayer.PDF> 

www.emma-johnson.net/Prayer.PDF <http://www.emma-johnson.net/Prayer.PDF>
__________________________________________________________________-

<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/ACVI-HP-Header-F
INAL-JPG-10.jpg> 

 

 

NSW Elections 24th March Voters Checklist

Voting at the best of times can be a bit like Pin the Tail on the Donkey
in a game of Blindmans Bluff. To help NSW voters rise to the challenge
of making an informed choice in next weeks election Warwick Marsh and
the team at the Australian Christian Values Institute
www.christianvalues.org.au <http://www.christianvalues.org.au/>   have
prepared a Bipartisan Christian Values Checklist that endeavours to rate
parties on how they really stand on family values and on questions of
christian Values. This is always a hard job at the best of times because
many times political parties try to disguise there true position. If the
checklist can help you well and good. Please do your own research and
make up your own mind.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Dad's Prayer

 
<http://www.bosweb.com.au/content/EB3TemplateImages/771/laughing%20Famil
y.jpg> 

Dear God

Help me laugh more.

Help me enjoy my work.

Help me enjoy my rest.

Help me eat the right food.

Help me love more.

Help me exercise more.

Help me avoid stupid and addictive behaviours.

Help me put my family first.

Help me pray more.

Help me go for gold in everything I do 

and avoid the trap of mediocrity.

If I do all of the above I will be around longer

to be a blessing to the ones I love.

back to top 

 <http://www.bosweb.com.au/email_blast/templates/fathers/banner.jpg> 

Help Us

Click here for more information about us
<http://www.ausheart.com.au/fathers/about/index.html>  

Help Us!

The Fatherhood Foundation is a Harm Prevention Charity. 
Fatherlessness and inadequate fathering has been proven to be a source
of harm. 

The Fatherhood Foundation helps children by promoting excellence  in
fathering. Excellent fathers are in word and deed: responsible,
involved, protective, loving and committed to the well-being of their
children and their children's mother.

If you would like to give financially to the Fatherhood Foundation
Public Fund and receive tax deductibility:

Fatherhood Foundation Public Fund 
(Name, address and amount details must be emailed for a receipt for tax
deductibility)
Westpac Branch Wollongong
BSB: 032 695
A/C: 25-5558 

Or mail cheque and address details to:
PO Box 440
WOLLONGONG  NSW  2520
AUSTRALIA

The Fatherhood Foundation Public Fund  is a public fund listed on the
Register of Harm Prevention Charities under Subdivision 30_EA of the
Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.

You have received the fathersonline.org newsletter because you have
subscribed, or you have been subscribed by a friend.  If you do not wish
to receive future emails, please click the UNSUBSCRIBE button below or
send an email to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject heading.

back to top 

	Click Here to Unsubscribe
<http://emailblast.bosweb.com.au/bwEMailBlast/optout/?CampaignID=1388&Co
ntactID=90915>